Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently the Barcelona squad members had vetoed Griezmann to the club.

He burned the Atletico bridge and got turned away by Barcelona.

Talk about **** show.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Apparently the Barcelona squad members had vetoed Griezmann to the club.

Talk about **** show.
      Lol. Though he was all set to replace Coutinho?

Comment

• Rolling Tottenham on Saturday. Bring in the freshness!

Comment

• Glad Griezbum isn't coming to the club. Valverde would misuse him anyway

We really need DeLigt though

Comment

• Said time and time again.. Arsenal have that bum club mentality deep rooted in the club. It wont be long until they're playing League 2 football mark my words, to spare the heartache they should just wind up and demolish the stadium for housing tbh.

Comment

Apparently the Barcelona squad members had vetoed Griezmann to the club.

Talk about **** show.
              Messi probably didn't want to share the lime light

Watched him in the CL and International competition though.. and always came away feeling wtf is all the hype about? Don't want him to come to United

Comment

• Griezemann would be bad in the prem. You need pace.

Everyone has pace up there now.

Kane and to a lesser extent Giroud are the only successful slower strikers. Even then, Kane is actually quite quick by normal standards

Chelsea linked with Coutinho I’d rather take the ban. He’d block Ruben or CHO or both.

We need striker to replace Hazard not someone similar. Just replace the goals not that class

Comment

• Griezmann is a good player. Another second striker type though. He's taken a huge step back this season because he's spent the season creating everything for Atletico (most key passes, most assists, most goals etc) but he does have a really good finish.

I don't know where he goes though. Barca's move was based on activating his release clause. Now that Barca don't want him and Atletico told him to leave before that.

Atletico will have to take a loss on him or a modest transfer fee at best. Can't see anyone spending over 100m for him with the current situation.

--

Apparently Chelsea gave Sarri the approval to leave to Juve if Juve pay the £5m fee.

Chelsea will either come out of this immensely better or it's the beginning of a fall that will see Roman sell the club.

I have zero faith that the board has a contingency plan or knows what they are doing.

Comment

Apparently Chelsea gave Sarri the approval to leave to Juve if Juve pay the £5m fee.

Chelsea will either come out of this immensely better or it's the beginning of a fall that will see Roman sell the club.

I have zero faith that the board has a contingency plan or knows what they are doing.
                    I mean.. Chelsea have won 2 leagues in the last 5 using that system.. Chelsea have been what?

Win league (Mourhino)
                    10th place
                    Win league FA Cup final (Loss)
                    5th place + FA Cup
                    3rd Place + Europa league

That's better then anyone except maybe City,, Trophy wise.. It's clearly worked for them

Comment

• Yeah we sack them.

The feeling now is probably with a DOF we’d likely be where City are seeing as we had arguably Liverpool and City’s best players.

Next season Chelsea are going to struggle badly. With Sarri I just think people will turn quickly.

Hazard earns us what 10 points minimum from being world class. So I’m expecting a 65 ish point season with a transfer ban and that gets us what? 6/7/8th

Unless....Tammy is somehow a 15 goal a season man, Pulisic hits double figure, Pedro more, Willian scores more than 3 goals, Barkley 10 goals.

RLC and CHO out til Christmas. There’s just no goals in that team at all.

If Chelsea aren’t banned you just write a blank cheque for Jovic and a Willian replacement who is can score more than 3 goals a season

Comment

Working...
                      X