This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Tbf if anyone gets a pass for being a cvnt it’s Messi.

Being the greatest footballer of all time gives you that.
    Nah no one in life gets a pass for that.

We’re all just sh.it bags

Comment

• Sweet Pedro.

Comment

• Are Chelsea really playing Frankfurt in the SEMIS of this crap competition??? And drawing at that

Good Lord I thought the PL sucked outside of the top 2.. how bad is the rest of Europe if Chelsea and Arsenal have made it this far?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Being the greatest footballer of all time gives you that.
          Nice trolling.. not even the best Argentinian

Comment

• Thank God Arsenal got a W today

Comment

• One of Chelsea’s best performances of the season but no cutting edge at all.

RLC is looking very good again. Probably a very late bloomer I can’t remember Lampard at 23 but I think he was a 5 goal a season man

I think that was probably Sarri ball. Worked because Christensen and Luiz passed the ball very well and their press wasn’t aggressive enough
              Last edited by Sparked_26; 05-02-2019, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• One of Chelsea’s best performances of the season no cutting edge at all.

RLC is looking very good again. Probably a very late bloomer I can’t remember Lampard at 23 but I think he was a 5 goal a season man

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                  Are Chelsea really playing Frankfurt in the SEMIS of this crap competition??? And drawing at that

Good Lord I thought the PL sucked outside of the top 2.. how bad is the rest of Europe if Chelsea and Arsenal have made it this far?
                  Or it could be that the PL is a more complete league top to bottom.

Comment

• Lucas Torreira has a good future ahead of him.
                    Feel Arsenal could have scored more, but 3-1 advantage is decent.

Comment

• How did my boy Luka Jovic play?

Not gonna go in details as my source has asked me to remain tight lipped but let’s just say Klopp is a MASSIVE fan of this kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X