X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Expected more from you lot and then you go and do an Arsenal
    We dominated them for long parts of the game. Missed three absolute sitters and then proceeded to pay the price by getting bent over and forcefully bummed by the GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
      Man, Vidal plays hard but far too dirty. Useless with the ball but strong off it.

Dembele ****ed up amazingly... could've made it 5-0 but bottled two at the end.

Messi was magical, if not too pass-happy.
      ... Vidal's job description reads "destroyer"...

Comment

• Messi wasn’t kidding when he said this year he was gonna win the champions

Comment

• LOL at everyone now jacking off Messi.. Ronaldo has been doing this in the KO stages for the past 5 years.. everybody be silent..

Now Messi has a good game and might FINALLY win another CL.. you boys start slobbering over his minute ****

When it's all said and done.. United will have performed better then Liverpool vs Barca

Comment

• I guess that's that. The Liverpool hype train is reaching its apex.

They had the league, had the CL. Bottled the league. Bottled the CL (if Barca ko them).

Feels like watching Chelsea when Grant took over for Jose. Just straight up lost everything. But feels wrong to empathize cause its all in red.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
              Anyway what are you hearing from Italy as far as the Pep for Juve rumors?
              not really strong, several days ago allegri and nedved has already confirmed that he will still stay after long meeting with bigboss agnelli.

anyway i dont really fancy pep at juve. they dont match, juve is pragmatic club not stylish one. what juve need is not new coach but an entire new midfield and defense. really frustate me watching juve got outmuscled not only in CL but also in serie a

Comment

• I feel we were unfortunate tonight, that was a flattering scoreline. We played well and missed several big chances that would of been massive away goals.

At 1-0 we were the better team. They scored the second against the run of play and then things opened up.
                Messi just does what he always does. That 3rd was typical Messi..he's he best player I've ever seen.

If we put up a good fight at Anfield then I'm not going to be too down. I can live with losing after a decent performance..playing shite is what bothers me.

Same with the title, if we win our last 2 games and finish with 97 points and still come 2nd, then it is what it is. I won't complain about that either. It would be crazy to do so.
                Last edited by Chrismart; 05-01-2019, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Liverpool 6 nil at Anfield. It's coming.

Suarez and Messi were too much away for Liverpool.

City has this unless they choke massively.

The Pharoah remained entombed beneath the sands.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    LOL at everyone now jacking off Messi.. Ronaldo has been doing this in the KO stages for the past 5 years.. everybody be silent..

Now Messi has a good game and might FINALLY win another CL.. you boys start slobbering over his minute ****

When it's all said and done.. United will have performed better then Liverpool vs Barca
                    Make that 26 goals in 33 games vs English opposition in CL.

Dry your eyes mate.

Anyone who watched both games can see that Liverpool performed MILES better than United.

Comment

• Mental stat.

Comment

Working...
                      X