• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boy Wijnaldum styling and profilin

Comment

• My boy Wijnaldum styling and profilin

Comment

• Antonio Conte could be God himself but with a defence of Azpi (out of position), Terry (an absolute fossil), Cahill (horrendous player), Ivanovic (possibly the worst player in the world form-wise) we are going to lose games regularly.

Club have ****ed it again already. Centre half deal should have been in place at the very minimum and to think they didn't want to give a Terry a deal! lol.

We'd have Cahill and Miazga in there - how could Chelsea end up with that? A team built largely on a good defence over the last decade plus. That championship standard.

Comment

• Antonio Conte could be God himself but with a defence of Azpi (out of position), Terry (an absolute fossil), Cahill (horrendous player), Ivanovic (possibly the worst player in the world form-wise) we are going to lose games regularly.

Club have ****ed it again already. Centre half deal should have been in place at the very minimum and to think they didn't want to give a Terry a deal! lol.

We'd have Cahill and Miazga in there - how could Chelsea end up with that? A team built largely on a good defence over the last decade plus. That championship standard.

Comment

• What exactly is the reason that Wijnaldum is apparently worth £10 million more this season, especially considering Newcastle were relegated?.

I don't remember anything remotely special from him last season.

Klopp's has bought some utter, utter shite and lots of it too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              What exactly is the reason that Wijnaldum is apparently worth £10 million more this season, especially considering Newcastle were relegated?.

I don't remember anything remotely special from him last season.

Klopp's has bought some utter, utter shite and lots of it too.
              Stick to your rugby, fatboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                Stick to your rugby, fatboy.
                Reminds of the time City were took over by those Thai's and bought a whole host of crap like Benjani and Jo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  Reminds of the time City were took over by those Thai's and bought a whole host of crap like Benjani and Jo.
                  The new stand is bearing fruit and big signings are now happening, nothing you can do about it son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Antonio Conte could be God himself but with a defence of Azpi (out of position), Terry (an absolute fossil), Cahill (horrendous player), Ivanovic (possibly the worst player in the world form-wise) we are going to lose games regularly.

My sentiments exactly. We haven't invested (properly) in the defense since Azpi.

To make it worse, we only focus on names or popularity of the player rather than ability as well. Whomever is the hip defender on the market, we target.

Aymeric Laporte even with a broken leg is better than Ivanovic (shyt form and out of position). Shawcross can defend better than the master of the backwards shuffle (Cahill). Need youth? Caulker would defend better than Ivan and Djobijilboji (whatever).

We still need a left back. As well.

Gonna be an interesting season.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      My sentiments exactly. We haven't invested (properly) in the defense since Azpi.

To make it worse, we only focus on names or popularity of the player rather than ability as well. Whomever is the hip defender on the market, we target.

Aymeric Laporte even with a broken leg is better than Ivanovic (shyt form and out of position). Shawcross can defend better than the master of the backwards shuffle (Cahill). Need youth? Caulker would defend better than Ivan and Djobijilboji (whatever).

We still need a left back. As well.

Gonna be an interesting season.
                      We have a seasoned Spanish international called Alberto Moreno, yours for a bargain £35m?

Comment

Working...
                      X