X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    He's a yank so goes without saying

I still remember Fergie inviting a black American kid to Old Trafford years ago. guy was being hyped up to Messi/Ronaldo levels.. no idea what happened to him in the end
    How dare you besmirch the name of the legend that is Freddy Adu!

Comment

• This Chelsea team is the most boring team of my life time and they are primed to suffer against terrible teams who have no intention of winning the game or doing anything.

Soton did **** all

Comment

• Pulisic aint no Freddy Adu. He's a real talent, think he'll be a great signing for Chelsea down the line.

From the little i've seen of him he seems to have a footballing brain, which for a 19/20 year old is the biggest sign of a future superstar. Not saying he will be but he's deffo got the potential to become one. Adu was a 29 year old running rings around 14 year olds in the under 15's.

Comment

• Big game boys.....let us join hands in hoping for a Liverpool win tonight.

I know all you kunts agree with me.

Comment

• Sky reporting Bayern back in on Callum Hudson Odoi with a £30m offer for him after Chelsea rejecting the £13m and £20m bids.

Comment

• I’d leave if I was Hudson Odoi.

Germany is a two team league. Bayern Munich could play me in goal and finish 2nd.

Pulisic is a case in point. Chelsea fans I know are saying - why when we have CHO.

Pulisic has about 120 games at senior and international level including champions league experience.

It’s like how Delle Alli has about 100 plus games on RLC despite actually being younger.

You can’t get better at football unless you play football.

Sarri is beholden to results like all managers. He’ll get fired if these 0-0 and 1 nils turn into 1 nil defeats which they already have.

You can back the football culture but it’s harder when the football is extremely boring

Comment

• Looking forward to this game.

Remember really thinking Chelsea and Liverpool were of a similar standard when Chelsea should really have beaten them but they’d do unspeakable things to our anus right now

Comment

• Leroy Sane gets me every time. Pure filth from that kid. He's the one transfer that actually makes me jealous. He's world class, Lowe had no clue when he left that kid out.

Comment

• Great game that tbf.

Chelsea have served up some pure unadulterated football faeces in recent weeks. I’ve not been bothered about watching any football

Comment

• I watch but man is it disappointing. The lot at Chelsea are frustrating to watch.

This match though, two real heavyweights going toe 2 toe. Lennox vs Holyfield. Wonderful game. The scouse in here probably reduced their net worth a bit watching this one. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X