This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
    If he get more game time than Emerson Thome, it's an achievement.

I blame all of Chelsea problems at one man, BUMkayoko!! Get rid of him quick or more problems will arise. I blame him for infecting his s.hittiness to BUMorata halfway through last season.

Cun.tois F OFF. We getting a betta goalKepa.
    Edited

Though we were getting Oblak. 18 year old Pole goalkeeper we have doesn't seem too bad. Don't understand the need for Robert Green other than he's English. He rejected us before.

Bathuayi didn't get to come on against Lyon. When he get to score after coming on in the the coming games Sarri will make him our first choice striker.

Comment

• Batshuayi is crap lads

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        I got to see the replay.

I guess it comes with the territory of playing possession based.

Sarri does need better players but so did AVB, Jose, Benitez, and Conte. The suits don’t really care anymore, gotta race F1 with a fiat now days.

I’m interested in what Sarri can do. Even though the match was boring, the attempt to change the identity is interesting.
        To be fair to Phenom

Emerson looked alright.

Alonso is awful at left back. Simply can’t play.

Zappa was also woeful I think.

I genuinely think Ampadu should be ahead of at least Luiz and maybe even Cahill.

He is our most aggressive defender despite being 18 and about 10 stone

Comment

• 71 mill for some unknown GK? this **** is beyond ridiculous now

Comment

• Why dont you like Bats Sparked?

Paid the release clause on the Bilbao keeper. So, I dont put much into the transfer fee. He is far from a finished product though.

Ampadu may be our best CB though. Rudiger is there but doesn't have Ampadu's brain. I feel Christensen for some reason regressed. No clue why either.

Ampadu is certainly a lad only a mother could love. He must get no females.

Comment

• 71 mill would’ve surely secured Pickford?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                £66 million for a keeper though.

I’d want him chipping in 15 goals a season
                Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                I was gonna say

Oblak release clause increased from 50 to €100M this is getting stupid
                Chelski fans with egg well and truly slapped bang in the middle of their foreheads

We signed the first name on the Brazil team sheet for £53m whereas you lot just signed Spain's fourth choice GK for £78m!

I assume you guys are expecting him to chip in with 20 goals for that much??

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  Chelski fans with egg well and truly slapped bang in the middle of their foreheads

We signed the first name on the Brazil team sheet for £53m whereas you lot just signed Spain's fourth choice GK for £78m!

I heard Zidane was in tears when he turned down Real Madrid he is like a prime Casillas only younger and better looking

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Spain 2nd choice.

Dont Brazil get slapped around now days when playing actual good teams? Let in like 5 against proper sides.

Let's face it though. We both got better keepers. Karius is blind in one eye and big nose let's in 3 against relegation clubs.

Comment

• Mourhino is killing me seriously.. such a miserable ****.. brought this Fred.. and possible Alderwield from Spurs coming in. I have less hope and optimism then i did with either LVG or Moyes at this time..

The only saving grace is if we could bring in someone like Maguire.. So many soft ***** footballers these days.. he is a throwback.. i half hope Mourhino Chews him out and Maguire big boots him in the face

Comment

Working...
                      X