This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    LUL what is it with United and Chelsea constantly picking up each other's rejects

He's not gonna get u any closer to Liverpool or City
    Martial is the only United reject I could see at Chelsea other than that no United reject is at or will go to Chelsea

Comment

• Chelsea executives are about as unpredictable as Luiz's defending. They'll sign Di Maria (United reject) for all we know.

Comment

• Wilf would be great for Chelsea.

Bad situation for him at United. He was too immature to move up North and he was smashing the life out of Moyes’ daughter.

Chelsea need some unpredictability.

I’ve still not seen us play since Wolves but I can imagine the games.

I started off being entertained by the style but now we look like a rough aproximation of not even Barcelona but that indulgent Arsenal side

Comment

• Wilf would be great for Chelsea.

Bad situation for him at United. He was too immature to move up North and he was smashing the life out of Moyes’ daughter.

I started off being entertained by the style but now we look like a rough aproximation of not even Barcelona but that indulgent Arsenal side

Comment

• Vintage Pogba

Lol at Pep and City losing it now Liverpool have put them under pressure.. guess 100m will be needed in January for some 4th choice full backs and fernadhino replacement

Comment

• makes me sick to see these bums think they can actualy land a glove on us. just give us the league now

oh and Eriksen is now officially the best no.10 in the world

Comment

• City's goose is officially cooked! All that money down the drain on these wankmen

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Wilf would be great for Chelsea.

You'd be right on the mark with this one. Slowly becoming Arsenal, while Unai Emery is slowly making Arsenal into Chelsea.

Side Note:

It's funny how the wheels have started coming off at City once Chelsea broke them at their own game.

edit- even that sounds like an Arsenal fan. "beat Barcelona at their own game (1 time)". F.uck.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      No one gives a **** about Ronaldo or Courtois.

We're signing statistically the best goalkeeper in world football.

Fruit is starting to bear at a significant rate.

Next season we'll have the best goalie in the world and the best centre back. Really feel all the signs are pointing to it being our year next year.

Cannot wait.
                      This man right here is da troof.

He called it. Like he always does.

Comment

Working...
                      X