This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    Lol scrap the top 4.. all these clubs are ****.. city and Liverpool the only good ones..

Spurs have lost 11 times.. Chelsea.. United.. Arsenal.. just absolute trash..

Make it top 2
    I’ve always felt this.

4th place especially being a thing has always been embarrassing. And teams sacrificing cup runs for it should have just been docked 40 points anyway ffs.

Comment

• Burn in hell Arsenal!! LMFAO. Shredded those bastards at Emirates and they even let ****ing Benteke score of all people Roy dropped his shriveled old dong right on Emery's forehead! LOL. We're gunning for 11th place now and next year, when Chelsea drops to ****, we're going for top 6!!!!!

Comment

• Only Chelsea.

Comment

• Man U, Arsenal and Chelsea piss all over themselves Nobody wants to go the Champions League! **** em all, give the 4th spot to Everton or Watford.

Comment

• Gotta love Sarri, hope he never leaves Chelsea, never fails to bring the hilarity

Comment

• Table never lies.

Chelsea can not finish anywhere but 6th

Tbh Chelsea were actually alright there. It says something that performance wise a 2-2 draw with Burnley
              at home wasn’t a bad performance.

Chelsea are finishing 10th next year

A front 3 of Willian, Giroud, and Pedro. A defence of a Azpi, and Luiz in it. Jorginho still doing his thing.

Maybe bottom half. Genuinely
              Last edited by Sparked_26; 04-22-2019, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• Like I am actually legit pissed of Chelsea didn't win.. How **** are these 3 teams??? Really frustrating..

Comment

• Time to scrap fourth place teams even getting into the “Champions” League.

Feels sooo ewww seeing them bum teams in Europe’s elite club competition alongside true footballing powerhouses like us, Barca, Juve, Real Madrid etc. Just lowers the level of class of the competition in all honesty.

Should be for the champions and the runners up of the leagues only. The rest of the peasants should be thrown into the deep dark depths of the Eurhopeless League.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    Like I am actually legit pissed of Chelsea didn't win.. How **** are these 3 teams??? Really frustrating..
                    If you bums don’t get anything off City I hope you do the decent thing and delete your account on here.

Really no excuse to not at least get a point. Got bent over by Everton and need to do something to make up for that. Plus City are missing KDB.

Written in the stars some would say.

My boy Lukaku will send them straight to the depths of hell im assuming?? I want to see Laporte out for the season with a torn anus by the end of this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Should be for the champions and the runners up of the leagues only. The rest of the peasants should be thrown into the deep dark depths of the Eurhopeless League.
                      I agree with this but it's going to make it a short competition and CL makes a lot of money

I would love for champions league to be only league and cup winners if a club wins double only then give the spot to runners up

Comment

Working...
                      X