This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
    oi mate you got a link for the finnish dave pricey V the juiced up kebab? forgot it was on tonight! how in the hell is teper a 2/9 favourite??? he got schooled by the biggest stiff idiot in the sport in Wach
    **** it's already in round 8

http://sportdeutschland.tv/ibf-inter...er-vs-helenius

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      wow the second i tuned in the big fat kebab was lying flat on his back, laid out like a carpet, pricey style....huge win for the nordic nightmare!

i pussied out on backing the finnish pricey, shame on me!

Comment

• sturridge on this week alone gotta be worth 30 mil, despite that miss earlier this wk hes scored two great goals

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          It’s a shame City exist isn’t it?

Chelsea and Liverpool are dead even in terms of quality imo.

City are way better than both, imo.
          Yeah, City will walk it no doubt.

Shows just how much quality they've got when you don't even notice they're missing their best player.

Chelsea are very good tbh, centre backs were immense, midfield is class and attack is very good apart from the strikers.

What about my boy big VVD? Best player in the league? Was he an absolute wall or what? And Alisson? Proper keeper that boy. It's a shame we're coming up against the billionaire juggernaut that is City but we'd be a title winning side damn near any other year this last decade with this starting 11.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Shows just how much quality they've got when you don't even notice they're missing their best player.

Chelsea are very good tbh, centre backs were immense, midfield is class and attack is very good apart from the strikers.

What about my boy big VVD? Best player in the league? Was he an absolute wall or what? And Alisson? Proper keeper that boy. It's a shame we're coming up against the billionaire juggernaut that is City but we'd be a title winning side damn near any other year this last decade with this starting 11.
            Morata is a proper bum. VVD looking at him like the string of p.iss he is.

Chelsea’s midfield is the best we’ve had for about 10 years imo.

It’s always either been too slow, not technical enough, or just too stodgy.

Matic, Ramires, Baka, Mikel, Cesc, Meireles, Oscar all those guys had issues.

Yeah Allison is good. Really Liverpool don’t have any bad players. The issue with you lot is just the amount of effort that goes in. 100% they deserved a point but they basically managed a full press on Chelsea for 45 minutes. It’s probably more demanding doing that to good players but it looked exhausting.

I’ll be interested to see if there is a CL hangover.

Chelsea on the other hand are playing a team of Hungarian ghoulash salesmen at home. So we’ve basically got a week off

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

City don't have a 4th choice Right back of Centre mid.. The squads a mess.. if they have 50 injuries in one go.. that's the season over for them.. so what are you talking about? They are done

It's Liverpool or Chelsea season

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                City don't have a 4th choice Right back of Centre mid.. The squads a mess.. if they have 50 injuries in one go.. that's the season over for them.. so what are you talking about? They are done

It's Liverpool or Chelsea season

Comment

• Good game that yesterday. I thought a draw was about right overall.

This week was the first time I've really watched Chelsea under Sarri. Their midfield looks really strong. They look good on the counter.

That goal from Sturridge was class. 13/14 Sturridge that was.
                  Having players coming off the bench like Sturridge and Shaquiri who can make an impact is something LFC have lacked in recent times.

Comment

• Yeah I’m very happy with Chelsea, tbh. More so in years and I do realise that there is still a good chance that we’ll fall away. But after Mourinho and Conte it is nice to actually play like a big team should. That reactionary stuff was Chelsea’s MO for a while but it’s a bit played out now and especially last season Chelsea were embarrassing in certain games.

I think other clubs realise that hence Conte hasn’t got another job.

Late equaliser hurt but you’d have to be seriously blind not to think Liverpool deserved it.

It was one of those rare games when both teams look good.

Previous games against Liverpool were bitty and a bit nasty and I’ve never enjoyed them. But the two games this week were really good.

The styles match up nicely and really the players on the pitch are just less provocative.

Apart from Henderson. God he’s an annoying jerk

Comment

• Spuds is the game to watch for. Those guys revert to just kicking everyone when we play them.

Comment

Working...
                      X