This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Got the likes of Aguero, Bernardo Silva, Gundogan, Stones, Otamendi/Laporte and Riyad Mahrez on the ****ing bench but City fans are out here complaining about "walking a tight rope"

"Oh we don't have no backup lb doe"

Cheeky bastards. By far and away the strongest squad in the league, should really be walking the league again like last year. No one else's squad is anywhere near City's, even if yous don't have a backup left back ffs

We've got Moreno, i'd genuinley rather have no one than him.
    Last year Mendy did his ACL after 5 games and we ended up playing with a DM and a 21 yr old AM at LB for 9 months of the season. Did that cost us in the cup comps? Who knows.

Given that we're aiming to win 4 comps it's reasonable to expect us to replace our only other proper DM option (Yaya) after we release him. Now we have an injury-prone Mendy as the only recognised LB and 33 year old Fernandinho as the only recognised DM. These were issues that could've been sorted quite easily.

Zinchenko stayed in the end which is good but we're still back to square one if Mendy/Fernandinho get injured.

I don't give a ***** if Liverpool have Moreno tbh, I want City to build the stongest squad possible to have the best chance of winning stuff. Not City's fault Liverpool are hanging onto deadwood.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
      I see Barca finally found someone to take Andre Gomes think they offered him to my local sunday league team
      Awful at Barca. Never seen someone literally hide away from the game like he did, poor guy was miles out of his depth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Bats is just a crap footballer man.

I don’t know how he scores. He hasn’t even got good movement. His first touch is ropey, he’s not fast, he’s average in the air. He’s fairly strong but he can’t hold the ball up

I know he scores goals somehow but for me he’s like a black Chicharito. Basically s.hite
        He got better at Dortmund to be fair. I watched all of his games there and he got a lot more comfortable with back to goal and his link play was good as well.

He's more than a Chicharito though but I can't argue against the overall idea.

But come on. You rather have Morata starting? He's THE worst striker in England. Glenn Murray would do more than Morata at Chelsea. While Morata with Brighton would be even worse than he is now.

Comment

• chelsea fanboys are so awful, 'courtois is the worst GK ever' 'morata is the worst striker ever'

yer m8 he was awful at juventus wasnt he, scoring goals in the CL for fun that madrid wanted him back

i will be continuing to hate on chelscum and city of arab despot oil money for the foreseeable future, considering spuds have spent a grand total of 0£ this window

Comment

• I just saw that Bats has been loaned to Valencia in Spain.

We are fooked unless Hazard suddenly starts scoring like Salah did.

2 strikers that couldn't score even if the goal doubled in width.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
              chelsea fanboys are so awful, 'courtois is the worst GK ever' 'morata is the worst striker ever'

yer m8 he was awful at juventus wasnt he, scoring goals in the CL for fun that madrid wanted him back

i will be continuing to hate on chelscum and city of arab despot oil money for the foreseeable future, considering spuds have spent a grand total of 0£ this window
              Would you take a Son for Morata swap then?

Comment

• What do you guys call having a player on 'loan'?

How can you loan a player? I dont get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                  Last year Mendy did his ACL after 5 games and we ended up playing with a DM and a 21 yr old AM at LB for 9 months of the season. Did that cost us in the cup comps? Who knows.

Given that we're aiming to win 4 comps it's reasonable to expect us to replace our only other proper DM option (Yaya) after we release him. Now we have an injury-prone Mendy as the only recognised LB and 33 year old Fernandinho as the only recognised DM. These were issues that could've been sorted quite easily.

Zinchenko stayed in the end which is good but we're still back to square one if Mendy/Fernandinho get injured.

I don't give a ***** if Liverpool have Moreno tbh, I want City to build the stongest squad possible to have the best chance of winning stuff. Not City's fault Liverpool are hanging onto deadwood.
                  My point was it's not exactly walking a tight rope when you've outspent everyone else by about 2 billion quid since the Sheikhs took over.

Especially not when you've got the players you have on the bench.

Like I said before, this is classic you. Get the excuses in early because of your small time mentality and fear of getting bent over in Europe again. "Oh we had no backup lb doe that cost us in the cup competitions"

Oh and what's Delph classed as then? Last season he was a DM according to you when filling in at LB but now apparently you have no backup DM? Is he not your backup DM?

Embarrassing how City have spent so much and you're out here crying about not having a backup lb. You've seen our signings and are now ****ting yourself at the thought of us winning the title and as usual, City getting bent over in Europe. Don't think the backup lb excuse is gonna work doe unfortunately. Can't be spending billions and then coming back with a paltry Carling Cup and league title. Minimum return for Pep this season should be a league and CL double or else he's a massive fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    Awful at Barca. Never seen someone literally hide away from the game like he did, poor guy was miles out of his depth.
                    Funniest part is seeing all the Evertonians raving about him

Comment

• I got red devils 2:0.

Comment

Working...
                      X