This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea look poor tbh.

I think Frank has gone. He had 2 weeks to prepare for this game. You would never know.

Clearest evidence yet of us being poorly coached

Comment

• I don’t understand how a team who needs a play maker in midfield, let’s Ozil go by terminating his contract.
      Arsenal should be getting rid of Pepe not Ozil.

Comment

• Chelsea looking awful here. I can see Fulham getting a late goal on a counter here.

Comment

• Poor Werner is abject in front of goal.

Terrible performance by Chelsea. We are going absolutely nowhere.

Comment

• Yeah 4th looking out of reach for Chelsea I think Frank knows he won't be back next year and so do the players wasted season Chelsea should be around the top of the table

Actually looking forward to United Liverpool for 1st time in a long time hopefully United play like a big club and try to win instead of trying not to lose

Comment

• That Rowe kid at Arsenal is an enigma ain’t he? Kid has made the wheels turn unexpectedly.

Liverpool-Man United was a heavyweight match. Top level stuff and Pool isn’t even on form.

While Man City are disgustingly good. Pure filth on every one of their goals.

While Chelsea...... sigh.

Multiple managers have come out and said he’s got it all wrong with the players they’ve managed.

He’s done and it’s on him too. I’ll have no empathy because he’s gone full Sarri with it.

Comment

• Oh I'll always have empathy with Frank. It hurts that it is him and he's not doing particularly well.

Some of his criticism that you see on social media is outrageous. Lampard is Chelsea's greatest ever player for me. A real Chelsea fan can only give him quiet disapproval at best based on results and performances. Certainly not attack his character. Lampard is the ultimate professional and winner.

And whilst he is very self controlled there is zero part of me that thinks he can turn it around. It could just be that he isn't good at this.

And yeah Chelsea arent remotely competitive. I said I'd take 15 points of top. I cant see that happening. Man U look like a real team all of a sudden and you have to respect Liverpool now.

For me I'd take Chelsea finishing nowhere and bedding in youngsters now. It is hard to envisage Chelsea in the top 4 for me but we could get minutes in the legs of players who could win a league title for Chelsea pretty soon.

Things are rarely as bad as the look in footy. Admittedly, Chelsea have looked absolutely dreadful and this season looks dead already.

But they have many, many, many, good players.
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 01-18-2021, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• A lot of the criticism is hyperbole. They go way too far with it on social media but that's social media.

For me, he's just clearly lost the plot.

He'll be known for bedding the youth. Being the only manager in Roman's history to introduce Chelsea's youth and prove the academy's legitimacy. Producing legitimate, PL top 4 quality players. Top 6 minimum.

But he's sort of undone that as well.

Tomori was frozen out and is going to Milan with an option to buy. CHO can't get more than 20 mins despite being the most on form winger. Tammy has become an afterthought, now Haaland is rumored.
                  While Reece's knees have went from playing so much and rushing back from injuries.

Outside of Mount, whom can be argued has played so much with so little expectation to improve, that he's possibly regressed. Frank undid it all.

I have no empathy because he's gone full Sarri with it. If he were more humble like RDM, I could feel for him but Frank is going the way of Sarri; stuck by Jorginho hell or high water, no matter what and blamed the players for motivation and not his tactics.

Frank has done the same but with Mount. he won't even try Mount back as a 10. Or any other combination of players w/o Mount involved.

If he gets it together, fair play. But I can't imagine how he will when he doesn't believe there's anything to fix... just like Sarri before him.

I don't want him to do bad but he's really not making it easy to believe in him. If it were anyone else, there'd probably be profane words sent his way like Sarri.

Comment

• Bye Frank.

Sorry mate. You turned out to be a bit s.hit at that tbh.

At least a few of the youngsters will be your legacy.

Don't manage again.

Comment

• Mount has been horrible this game.

You can tell he has no clue how to play in the pivot.

Thiago, Rudiger, and Reece will literally look at him and then not pass to him. Even if he is actually open.

Rudiger even shoo'd him away lmfao.

Lampard hitched his wagon on the kid and will be sacked because of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X