Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alli has a decent first touch imo. But I will look out for it now.

Rooney when his tail is down has the worst first touch in the game outside Ramires.

Here is a question for you ****s...who would you take from the relegation threatened teams if you had to.

Villa (lol), Sunderland, and Newcastle.

Villa: Ayew

Sunderland: M'Vila

Newcastle: Wijnaldum

Roy's boy Carlos Sanchez got booed off the pitch today after turning in another characteristically abject display. He might be the worst midfield ever to play this many premiership games. He must be fucking Randy Lerner. I tune in to watch him now.

Comment

• Some of Alli's control is fantastic, nothing much wrong with his first touch IMO.

As for the relegation teams; Wijnaldum is entirely too good for Newcastle and for Sunderland, despite being average overall, Defoe still scores goals.

I wouldn't take any of Villa's players. On top of lacking quality, many of them appear to lack the fight to even try in difficult circumstances.

Comment

• I'd take Amavi from Villa, he should never have gone there in the first place, he was way too good for them and i can see a decent level team snapping him up in the summer.

Quality little left back he is.

And **** off Sparky.....i'll sue if you keep on with these false allegations about Carlos Sanchez, always thought he was a bum.

Comment

• Talking of midfielders...anyone see Jon Obi Mikel looking like Don Andres himself today....?

How bad are the Villa when they make someone like Mikel look like ****ing Iniesta.

Wish we could go back in time and we had never bought Benteke off them...them bums would probably still be in the Prem and we'd have £35m extra in our transfer kitty and no useless bum of a striker to worry about getting shot of in the summer.

Comment

• I don't know why Benteke has been so bad.

Chelsea have tried to buy these busted flushes before but Benteke I would go for.

I still rate him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              Jas hows this for a midfield. Aston Villa have all of a sudden got slightly exciting.

Sinclair - Delph - Sanchez - Gil.

I've been very impressed with that Carlos Sanchez btw.

He looked horrific in his first couple of games but since then he's looked top class.

Gil looks exciting and Sinclair should be looking to prove he is an actual footballer, he was decent at Swansea and if he could get back to that he'd be a good little addition, Delph is class.

Benteke is back, Okore looks a beast, Aly Cissokho has had the privelidge of playing alongside BMS so he's automatically become your best defender...

Things are looking slightly up at the Villa Jas me old chum.

When you think about Villa being slightly exciting to watch for once...

Quality stuff here, Roy.

I like Villa, tbh.

Poor bastards.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                Has anyone else picked up on how woeful Dele Alli's first touch is yet?

Swear the ball just bounces off him in random directions.
                Not seen enough of Alli.. but the last sentence sums up Wayne Rooney

Can't believe Ranieri is gonna win the league.. only need 4 wins from 6 to confirm it.. Chelsea.. Sunderland games are bankers. I can imagine chelsea fans would rather Ranieri win the league then take 3 points from him right now.

Chelsea and United have been awful this season.. but for the life of me i can't believe how BAD Arsenal and City ****ed up this year..

I kept expecting city to kick on.. but then they ****ed there own manager before he even left.

Wenger needs the sack.. said it for years.. the guy has to much power.. Fergie had the same but he was winning legit trophies

Comment

• ManUre are about to get their craniums fractured

Comment

• United are really starting to motor now. The Rolls Royce is about to hit top gear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      United are really starting to motor now. The Rolls Royce is about to hit top gear.
                      More like an old tram slowly crushing the life out those who stand in their way. Their victims lay there, under the tram, as bored as any of the onlookers by the spectacle waiting for the sweet release of death.

This is a Man United team I can admire.

Some people will never understand the satisfaction of winning in the dullest fashion possible.

One of my all time favourite games is beating Watford in the last minute with a cheap Salamon Kalou header. I was in a pub and a Chelsea were awful for the whole game and most of the pub were getting all excited. The commentator sounded like he was jizzing in his hands and rubbing it all over himself in anticipation of a shock. And running out of superlatives for plucky Watford. Rounds stopped being bought and attention was fully on the screen as lucky Chelsea looked like they would escape with a point.

And then Kalou popped up in the last minute and won it. F.uck you Watford. You ran yourselves into the ground for absolutely f.ucking nothing. Stupid ****s. We're Chelsea and we always win.

Ohhh those were the days.

Comment

Working...
                      X