This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He wants to leave though.

He'll have to accept lower wages or be the English Mikel.

Comment

• Football..

Comment

• Petr Cech is the whitest black man

Comment

• Willian to ManU maybe Cahill too

Jose Mourinho doing Chelsea a favor if they take Victor Moses I'm buying United shirt

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Willian to ManU maybe Cahill too

Jose Mourinho doing Chelsea a favor if they take Victor Moses I'm buying United shirt
            Honestly Willian is a decent player and would improve us a bit overall.. but he's hardly that xfactor which will win the title for United

Cahill wont happen

Comment

• United buy some weird players off Chelsea.

I think part of it is that all the other English clubs are pretty pathetic and wouldn’t sell each other a toilet seat.

United will have spent the best part £100 mill on two pretty good players hitting 30 that made them a tiny bit better.

That said I don’t really want Willian to go to United. Because unless we buy someone better or take Martial then we have strengthened them and weakened us a tiny bit.

It won’t help them win a league but it keeps them a better side than Chelsea

Comment

• Thats the big problem isnt it?

Does anyone really expect Chelsea to efficiently replace Willian?

I dont see it happening at this point. Marina will probably buy that kid from Norwich and think it's a proper signing.

Comment

• To be fair I’d love Hudson Odoi to be given 10-15 league games to see what’s up.

I don’t really care about this season other than I hope it isn’t boring like last season.

That FA Cup win papered over some cracks but I’ve only enjoyed 1 season less and that was 2 seasons before.

So there could be a very real possibility that maybe Willian isn’t even that good. Maybe Hazard isn’t even THAT good, we know Teebo is just Joe Hart.

It’s just they have to get top of their list of targets. Jorginho is the first one since Kante and even that seemed opportunistic.

If Chelsea want this Rugani dude they’re going to have to pay what Juve want.

The penny pinching has made Chelsea less competitive and end up with players who aren’t good enough.

Realistically Chelsea need to sell Zappacosta. That’s what happens when you go down a list of targets

Comment

• You guys see my boy Shaqiri tear chit up over in the states last night?

£13m... unbelievable. Has to be signing of the season.

Comment

• Almost BPL time. I better get advice from the experts.

Hey ShoulderRoll and -MEGA-,

Who are your BPL teams?

Who do you think will win the BPL this season?

Comment

Working...
                      X