• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this make us world champions?

Comment

• The Euros are now but a formality

Strap us up

Comment

• That's the most England have entertained me in some time.

Comment

• Good performance by one of the least talented England line ups i've seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            Good performance by one of the least talented England line ups i've seen.
            I like this team

Youth, pace, skill, a couple of young jmprovimg defenders... Good signs for the future

Missing some class in CM. A fit again Wiltshire would slot right in ahead of Henderson and make a big difference imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Does this make us world champions?
              Ireland beat them first already they hold the lineal status.

Comment

• Great win but can't get carried away. We beat Spain 1 0 in an accomplished performance years ago but then finished the bottom of the group at the world cup

Comment

• Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
                  Great win but can't get carried away. We beat Spain 1 0 in an accomplished performance years ago but then finished the bottom of the group at the world cup
                  I think that was more of a Chelsea-esque rearguard action.

This is the first time I have seen England successfully press a good team. Done it all game long.

Welbeck, Kane, and Vardy are so good at that. So was Henderson to be fair to him.

F.uck it! England are going to win the Euros. I found the championships way more fun when I thought they had a chance.

How poor was Mats Hummels though? I have literally never seen that guy play well.

Comment

• It's going to be a travesty that one of these in-form strikers is going to lose their place to Rooney.

Picking players on name over form has always been our undoing, and it will be again in the summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                      It's going to be a travesty that one of these in-form strikers is going to lose their place to Rooney.

Picking players on name over form has always been our undoing, and it will be again in the summer.
                      I think it might be worth sacking Woy now.

Not even joking.

He is too loyal to some players. Pragmatically speaking - England should get to the semi's this time. And we'd all be happy with that. I think I could get England to the semi-finals - never mind an actual football manager. The team picks itself more or less.

The only debate is Jagielka or Cahill and the keepers and maybe Drinkwater ahead of Henderson. Both are past it now. I like Butland but that was poor yesterday. I think I would go.

-------------------------Forster------------------------------

Clyne---------Jagielka--------Smalling---------------Rose

----------------Dier----------Drinkwater--------------------

-------------------------Alli-----------------------------------

Vardy----------------Kane------------------------Welbeck

Comment

Working...
                      X