Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our style is impetuous, our defense is impregnable, and we're just ferocious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      That doesn’t sound good.

From the keepers we’ve been linked with I think I feel most confident about Kasper.

Chelsea are meant to have a great young keeper anyway forget his name but he’s like 17 and 6’6 some eastern Euro. So he can look forward to a solid loan spell at Vitesse Arnhem.

Kasper is a good age at 31. But even he makes mistakes.

Oblak is the one you’d think would be good. But £80 mill for a keeper. No chance

Always rated Kasper. I'd of thought there would be loads after him especially after the WC. The amount he keeps Leicester\Denmark in games is insanity. So many times I've watched Leicester get battered from pillar to post and they've ground out a result largely thanks to Kasper.
      Oblak appears legit though would he be all that in a more attacking team? He's got some defense in front of him and they're a boringly negative side. I always feel a lot of GKs get very flattered being in teams like that. Should have them play a few games for Argentina that'd give us a better idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Juventus are full of old players and they just added another one
        The window to win the champions league already closed the board just doesn't want to admit it
        Not exactly.

Bernardeschi, Douglas costa, Alex Sandro, Emre can, pjaca, dybala, cancelo, bentancur

Among others are not old. They have a lot of youth, many which are starting ability. Their problem will be their ‘94 World Cup center backs and no keeper, specially if Chelsea buy the Rugani kid.

Comment

• Speaking of keepers.

Anyone in here rate Kevin Trapp?

I have no clue how he’s flying under everyone’s radar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            That doesn’t sound good.

From the keepers we’ve been linked with I think I feel most confident about Kasper.

Chelsea are meant to have a great young keeper anyway forget his name but he’s like 17 and 6’6 some eastern Euro. So he can look forward to a solid loan spell at Vitesse Arnhem.

Kasper is a good age at 31. But even he makes mistakes.

Oblak is the one you’d think would be good. But £80 mill for a keeper. No chance
            I'm praying you take Cech back. He's gash.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Speaking of keepers.

Anyone in here rate Kevin Trapp?

I have no clue how he’s flying under everyone’s radar.

Slightly better version of Karius.

In other words he's ****e.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                I’d take him back for free.

He has aged though.

I always think even now he’d improve if he took his skull cap off.

Comment

• @ Everton wanting to pay 50m for a watford striker who hasn't scored since last November

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                    You seen him lately? He's been hitting those deadlifts all summer.

Comment

• Chelsea are selling their whole team and replacing them with a Serie A all star team if rumours are to believed.

I’d take Pjanic though. Very classy player.

With the profile of players we are linked with maybe we can be like classic 99/03 Chelsea team. We’ll smash City to bits but then get pummelled by Cardiff away.

I’m up for that tbh. I didn’t like last season at all. Conte set us up like a true p.ussy for all games against anyone half decent.

Comment

Working...
                      X