Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a neutral, Liverpool lost this fair and square but the ref certainly isn't allowing them to get back into either.

Every call in Real's favor since going up 2-1.

Comment

• Maybe Manchester United will be stupid enough to pay 100M for Bale now this game couldn't have gone any better for Real Madrid

Another Finals loss for Klopp

Comment

• Was that a fan in the field there towards the end?

Comment

• Did anyone shake hands with Ramos?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            As a neutral, Liverpool lost this fair and square but the ref certainly isn't allowing them to get back into either.

Every call in Real's favor since going up 2-1.
            I thought the ref had a fantastic game tbh.. barely even knew he was there..

Pretty sad that the Madrid players are having to help up the Liverpool goalie.. he ****ed up but his team should be there to support him

Liverpool need to invest a lot though.. when Lalana is your man to bring on after Salah goes off.. your in deep ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Maybe Manchester United will be stupid enough to pay 100M for Bale now this game couldn't have gone any better for Real Madrid

Another Finals loss for Klopp
              United have the cash.. i wouldn't mind it.. Barca have been buying bang average players for 100m+

IF he can keep fit Bale is one of the best players in the world.. big IF tho

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

Pretty sad that the Madrid players are having to help up the Liverpool goalie.. he ****ed up but his team should be there to support him

Liverpool need to invest a lot though.. when Lalana is your man to bring on after Salah goes off.. your in deep ****
                He did good until about Mane's yellow. The yellow was fair play but at that point he started calling fouls on Liverpool despite both teams committing the same challenges.

For real though. Liverpool do need to invest in an entire bench. They have zero depth.

I did feel like Klopp waited 10mins too long to bring on Can though. You could clearly tell Milner was finished when he fell over near Real's box without a challenge on him.

Hats off to Liverpool though. Those players really ran themselves into the ground for a win. Chelsea's lot would've gave up after Benzema's goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  That was dumb luck Bale miss hit but it looped in over Karius who is back to being a **** keeper
                  Lol shut up

There was nothing lucky about that goal

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

They have Fekir and Keita coming in. They need a keeper badly.

Comment

• Life goes on just as it did after Athens 2007.

At least we will surely buy a proper goalkeeper now, I’ve never been fully comfortable with Karius. It was a matter of time before he got fully exposed.

Comment

Working...
                      X