Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That said though...I think even South America suffers from being so far from Europe.

Brazil look really naive now tactically.

Comment

• Sigh....

Didn't Costa Rica slap England around last world cup ? Are Iceland are great side now? Why do you lot keep doing this every year your best midfielder is Lallana ffs

You're CBs are Cahill and stones , your keeper is ****ing Joe Hart and Defoe is your best striker

This is beyond delusional at this point

Comment

• Understand that the BPL gives England team no advantage because its not really an English league , I feel like I said this before but if the premier League was really an English only league it would be at about the same level of quality as Veikkausliiga

Comment

• We have Dele Alli now.

The best right back in World football.

Lallana, Sterling, Barkey.

Jack Butland is back.

Stones, Keane, Gibson all terrific young defenders.

We are firmly on the up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            We have Dele Alli now.

The best right back in World football.

Lallana, Sterling, Barkey.

Jack Butland is back.

Stones, Keane, Gibson all terrific young defenders.

We are firmly on the up.
            Young Marcus Rashford looks like the real deal Holyfield, reminds me of a young fat Ronnie.

Disagree on Clyne being the best right back in world football doe, he's good but he's no Lahm. My boy young Trent Alexander-Arnold will very soon be right up there with the best doe, no doubt.

The future's looking bright, no doubt whatsoever about that. If the young lions continue progressing as expected i reckon we'll be favorites for the 2022 World Cup.

Comment

• I'm not sold on Rashford yet.

His pace is absolutely frightening but his touch isn't great and he gives the ball away a lot.

He has got potential no doubt about it but I was much more excited about Owen and Rooney when they were 18.

Comment

• I take it back.

We're going to win the world cup.

We will crush the football world under our unforgiving boot.

Comment

• Word is Lallana out for a month

Fcuk international football 100% srs

Comment

• Video ref used in the France/Spain game and it worked.

Who'd have thought?

Oh yeah........absolutely every single person who has ever watched a game of football.

Comment

• I never seen such a atrocious more hyped up team then Argentina. They are gonna miss the WC, but Messi gets blamed for not winning a national trophy with this team. The fact that they only won 1 game without Messi and lost and drew the rest shows all i need to see. Messi is the GOAT for bringing this Argentina to 3 finals.

Comment

Working...
                      X