X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mane!! Mane!!

Comment

• Lol Zidane was the goat player before Ronaldo came along.. as a manager this guy is amazing..

What a goal by Bale

Great call to start benzema and now Bale comes on and does that

Comment

• one of the best goals ive ever seen

Comment

• Sure there was someone in here saying Bale was a massive failure at Madrid a few months ago

Guy has scored two vital goals in CL finals now

Ronaldo he isn't but like Benzema he has been important.. just hurt by injury problems

Comment

• That was just.... Wow

Damn shame we won't get to see bale next month in Russia. He's the best player from the British Isles for sure

Comment

• That was dumb luck Bale miss hit but it looped in over Karius who is back to being a **** keeper

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                That was dumb luck Bale miss hit but it looped in over Karius who is back to being a **** keeper
                Taking the stupid fat yank thing a little too far here bud.

Comment

• LOL Karius

Comment

• Why the **** does Liverpool have a blonde male model in goal rather then an actual goalie good lord talk about amateur hour

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Taking the stupid fat yank thing a little too far here bud.
                    I think it was him who was saying Bale has been garbage now i think about it

Comment

• Well deserved by Madrid anyway.. they have been in control for most of this game..

Went through actual champions in PSG.. Juve and Bayern.. Liverpool went through Porto.. City.. Roma.. i guess Porto were the champions.. but Portugese league.....

They rode there luck vs Bayern.. but other then that well deserved winners

Comment

Working...
                      X