Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How these two plums get one of the top punditry jobs in England i'll never know. More so Merson, i hate that prick whenever he is on my tv. Maybe irrationally i don't know, either way what a prick.

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
      wtfs happening where are my boys sadio and roy this might as well be called the chelsea supporters thread
      Our season is dead as a dodo too.

Dunno where your boys have gone. Your season is actually interesting.

Chelsea are gonna get beaten by Burnley tonight.

Credit to Burnley by the way. Weakest team outside Huddersfield on paper for me. Will move to within 5 points of Chelsea tonight.

Comment

• So Wenger is officially off then. Damn, he deserved another 4 year contract to see where this team was heading

Comment

• Rodgers and Vieira are the favourites to replace him atm, i'm assuming Arsenal fans would prefer Vieira?

Also hearing talk about Ancelotti and Enrique
          Last edited by Caught Square; 04-20-2018, 05:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            So Wenger is officially off then. Damn, he deserved another 4 year contract to see where this team was heading
            You joking mate?.. props to him for his first ten years or so.. but his last 12 have been awful.. Arsenal will not be back in the top 4 for another 5 years +

Wenger has had investment the past years also.. not United/City levels.. but enough to match the likes of Liverpool/Spurs.. Arsenal spend a large amount on wages also

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              You joking mate?.. props to him for his first ten years or so.. but his last 12 have been awful.. Arsenal will not be back in the top 4 for another 5 years +

Wenger has had investment the past years also.. not United/City levels.. but enough to match the likes of Liverpool/Spurs.. Arsenal spend a large amount on wages also
              Nah man I loved the Wenger in Wenger out arguments and angry gooners getting their knickers in a twist

Sad day.

Comment

• Arsenal fans are a disgrace, hope they go the Leeds United route now tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  Nah man I loved the Wenger in Wenger out arguments and angry gooners getting their knickers in a twist

Sad day.
                  Plenty of videos to come next season mate, grass isn't always greener.

They'll be calling to get him back when Eddie Howe has them finishing 12th

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    w

I agree that Drinkwater hasn't been given a proper opportunity.

I believe Conte is somewhat of a liar and banged the drum for Bakayoko and so has given him too many opportunities essentially to play himself into form. Baka all things considered (reputation, transfer fee, ability) is probably the worst player to play for Chelsea since I've watched them so about 23 years. Man's not good. And I refused to criticise him really until after Christmas because I couldn't believe he wasn't better and also I was expecting to see something

Drinkwater played pretty well at Anfield and OT imo. Better than any performance Yoko has had. Drinkwater is 6.5/10 week in week out player.

Chelsea could use that. Baka is a 0/10 player and Cesc in a two against a bad team will put in a 9/10 performance but put in a 0 against anyone who puts him under pressure. Even Shane Long standing on him stopped him from playing.

It is inexcusable to me for teams to allow Cesc to run a game from a deep lying position. I think I could stop him from doing it there tbh. Barcelona played him as a striker Pep knew this **** 5 years ago.

Conte isn't at that level. Unless he's just uninterested. No Chelsea fan would pick Cesc to start in a two against anyone who is any good. Even then. I wouldn't start him against anyone basically ever.
                    Is hard to believe somebody as passionate as conte unintersted on his own team. But in retrospect i only saw him in Juve and Italy, i certainly can say that antonio have much more passion for them than for chelsea.

Comment

• It was time for him to go.
                      Arsenal needs a fresh start. Maybe that could be their selling point to attract decent players since they won't be playing in Europe competition next year.

Who you English boys hearing could replace him? ESPN radio here in the states mentioned possibly stealing Diego Simione from Ateltico. Any truth to That or just b.s.

Comment

Working...
                      X