Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morata is 25 going 26. He’s likely an average striker.

Him being as mentally weak as he is, I can’t imagine him suddenly bagging 30 /season either

Could Tammy do what Morata is doing at Chelsea? 8 goals with Swansea. Surely he’s good for +4 with chelsea.

Comment

• Also, word on the street is Arsenal want Benitez to replace Wenger?

Can’t be right that one.

Comment

• Well looks like arsenal has to be all in against atletico in the Europa.
        They may finish behind Burnley.

Comment

• every dog has its day and west broms goalie was superb today, saying that wba looked more likely to score again, utd where dog****

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Morata is 25 going 26. He’s likely an average striker.

Him being as mentally weak as he is, I can’t imagine him suddenly bagging 30 /season either

Could Tammy do what Morata is doing at Chelsea? 8 goals with Swansea. Surely he’s good for +4 with chelsea.
            Morata is soft.
            I remember reading on Marca how every time he asked for more playing time with Madrid, Zidane would berate him. Saying things this is Real Madrid and you're little Alvaro Morata you play when I say you play. Or he'd constantly remind him how lucky he was to share the locker room that other greats had put on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              I think his Mum wanted him to go to Chelsea can't remember the story exactly and Lukaku is meant to be a fan. But yeah Man U are still Man U and will offer more money nowadays.

Morata is worse in the flesh. Saw him in a 15 minute cameo against Palace and he was unprofessional. From a long goal kick that was down his throat he moved to the side, let the defender come through the back of him and the tried to throw an ankle at it. Also in the game at OT I could really see just how easily Chris Smalling dominated him. Smalling is alright. But compare it to how Rondon played him today. Nobody has ever accused Rondon of being that good. He is decent like but he won most of everything against Smalling today.

Morata just doesn't have any dog on him. Except when he argues with referees which is always the sign of a mentally weak 'you're all against me' type of player
              Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Morata is 25 going 26. He’s likely an average striker.

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
              Morata is soft.
              I remember reading on Marca how every time he asked for more playing time with Madrid, Zidane would berate him. Saying things this is Real Madrid and you're little Alvaro Morata you play when I say you play. Or he'd constantly remind him how lucky he was to share the locker room that other greats had put on.
              at juve he got benched simultaneously by Tevez, dybala, mandzukic and Llorente. only his bestfriend ZAZA are below him in pecking order.

I remember him to have weak body and heart, he fell alot and always look and wait at the referee to blow his whistle. but he did just that, no teathrical acting. It made me frustated, if you want to be striker that fells alot do it like inzaghi, robben or klinsmann, do something extra when you fell, grimace in pain and beg to the ref. it's italian football, the press wont crucified you if you did that.
              Last edited by betmen; 04-16-2018, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• Yep, Chelsea need to sell whilst he still has an inflated reputation.

Icardi is probably what they need. Captain of his club, 24, horrible.

Comment

Yep, Chelsea need to sell whilst he still has an inflated reputation.

Icardi missed two horrible sitters during the last Milan derby which were worse than this guy lol!! Roy Jones Jnr

Thats karma for him for doing the Messi show off when he scored a last minute penalty in another Milan derby previously.

Comment

Yep, Chelsea need to sell whilst he still has an inflated reputation.

I like Icardi. Dude is a goal scorer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
                      Icardi missed two horrible sitters during the last Milan derby which were worse than this guy lol!! Roy Jones Jnr

Thats karma for him for doing the Messi show off when he scored a last minute penalty in another Milan derby previously.
                      Blimey.

I just like that he's a captain too. Van Ginkel is another captain at his club.

Saturday was a bit freakish regarding the spirit and this Chelsea team generally has zero balls.

Chelsea 100% will lose to Burnley on a wet evening on a potato patch.

Naingolan is a must 30 or not, Van Ginkel to be brought back, Icardi another captain, maybe a keeper who talks on the pitch and not just Courtois.

I'd sell Alonso to Real Madrid if they really want him - he's good going forward but he's slow and is an erratic defender. Replace with Bertrand another who has developed into a captain.

Chelsea haven't bought a player who was important for their club since Kante. It's not rocket science.

Summer wish list: Oblak, Bertie, Naingolan, and Icardi with RLC and MVG replacing Bakayoko and Drinkwater. Cesc is a 15 minute player again next season.

The frustrating thing for me is that I and mostly anyone who watched football could tell Maguire and Robertson were two very good players in a bad club. Very important players who took responsibility. I can't make a case for anyone but Danny Drinkwater being regarded as important for their clubs.

A typical Chelsea signing would be Marcos Asensio and he'll be crap.
                      Last edited by Sparked_26; 04-17-2018, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X