This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    How are Spurs schitting the bed so often?

For all that he has done with Spurs, Poch would have been fired at Chelsea already. 4 years, 0 trophies? We are on track to give Conte his severance package and he at least won the Prem in his 1st season.
    Deep-rooted bum mentality, Arsenal have similar if not worse. Must be something in the water that part of town.

Comment

• This semi final is boring as hell.

I'm not sure I care what happens. Soton not able to play any football. Gonna have to score for a corner or summat

Comment

• Giroud came in about 4 years too late.

But Late is better than never I suppose. He'd have been an absolute rock for Chelsea if he came through blue instead of red.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          You guys should keep tabs on Jadon Sancho if you don't already. Put in a good shift against Leverkusen. Some latent potential for England there.
          He looks a very good prospect.

I have a feeling City fans will soon be shedding tears over losing him. The boy looks nice. Only ever seen him play once and i'm one hundred percent certain he has more talent in his small toe nail as a 17 year old than that bum Sterling has in his entire body.

Comment

• I remember a time when i wanted us to sign Shane Long(only because we were being linked to other complete and utter bums like Carlton Cole etc). Now we're out here winning CL's for fun with players like Salah and Firmino tearing chit up.

We are indeed what's popping at this precise moment in time, no one can deny.

Comment

• Would be something lovely to give Jose his marching orders from United in the FA cup final.

Comment

• Conte still managed to produce an abberration of a sub in that game. Taking off Willian for Yoko.

Giroud's goal was lovely

Comment

• I've absolutely no confident that we gonna beat Man U in the final. Prolly gonna put some dollars on a Man U win.

Comment

• Conte looks defeated. Chelsea are playing ok now completely despite him. I say Chelsea are playing well more realistically they have a striker in form in Giroud.

Big games usually involve some sort of tactical battle which Conte hasn't been able to win all season. That said we did play well against United at OT and were unlucky but Chelsea just can't recover from a set back. If United score either first or an equaliser Chelsea lose that game 1000 out of 1000 times. It's not just lack of character but a bit of lack of quality too.

Cesc is awful in a two. I'd play Rudiger, Luiz, Christensen, a youth team player ahead of him in that game. Conte hasn't solved this issue once all season.

United have better players and will want it more. I'd be stunned if Chelsea did anything other than roll over meekly like old tired *****es

Comment

• same old spuds. Poch hinting he's leaving, kane looks totally disinterested, he'll be off to madrid & levy will spunk the 200 mill on 10 sissoko's and roberto soldados again, Erikson to barca, Rose and Toby already leaving.

kill me.

Comment

Working...
                      X