X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    He was always going to City IMO.

We would have sacked him by March.

It is not so much the playing staff that need an overhaul although several of them are known ****s. It is that the two most powerful directors at Chelsea are a menopausal receptionist and an u-12 Girls coach. Pep ain't joining that mess when he has his Barca pals on the Citeh board.

The fact Terry hasn't been offered a deal and Ivanovic has is a huge joke. Not 100 percent sure someone at Chelsea isn't trying to ruin us.

Hazard kissing the badge on walking off a pitch against Leicester with a bruised thigh. Our players on another planet. ****s!

Is Matt Miazga better than Jake Clarke-Salter never mind Thomas Kalas or Christiensen?

Chelsea are broken IMO.

For me Brendan Rodgers as big a joke as he is is the best choice for this group of ****ish players and he will also play some of our youth players.
    Jesus christ, this season has ruined you. Think about what you're saying!

I wouldn't worry about pep too much, he is so hyped it's only going to end is disappointment.

Give Eddie Newton a go, he knows the club... Which i'm told is important.

Comment

• Just heard Redknapp on the radio. He's available, a viable alternative for united and chelsea lol

Comment

• Pep's managerial career:

Barcelona
        Bayern Munich
        Manchester City

The poor bloke never stood a chance to succeed.

Comment

• Who is he going to manage next...Celtic?

City know to only give him a three year contract.

Even as a Chelsea fan I want United to get Mourinho. That derby would take a massive turn.

If Mourinho goes to Man United he will win them the league. Hope he does it. Hope Man U are sensible enough to make the pragmatic decision. We will see how Pep tackles an entire league of pretty competent bus parkers nearly every team is set up to sit back and launch counter attacks even at times Arsenal.

There is definitely as many people who think Pep will be found out as there are who think he is a Demi-God. The whole control the ball win the game is a complete fallacy over here. Fu.cking Leicester are top.

Comment

He was always going to City IMO.

We would have sacked him by March.

It is not so much the playing staff that need an overhaul although several of them are known ****s. It is that the two most powerful directors at Chelsea are a menopausal receptionist and an u-12 Girls coach. Pep ain't joining that mess when he has his Barca pals on the Citeh board.

The fact Terry hasn't been offered a deal and Ivanovic has is a huge joke. Not 100 percent sure someone at Chelsea isn't trying to ruin us.

Hazard kissing the badge on walking off a pitch against Leicester with a bruised thigh. Our players on another planet. ****s!

Is Matt Miazga better than Jake Clarke-Salter never mind Thomas Kalas or Christiensen?

Chelsea are broken IMO.

For me Brendan Rodgers as big a joke as he is is the best choice for this group of ****ish players and he will also play some of our youth players.
            Brendan would do a good job for you tbh. You are lacking some marvellous technicians with good characters but he would sort that out quickly.

Comment

Who is he going to manage next...Celtic?

City know to only give him a three year contract.

Even as a Chelsea fan I want United to get Mourinho. That derby would take a massive turn.

If Mourinho goes to Man United he will win them the league. Hope he does it. Hope Man U are sensible enough to make the pragmatic decision. We will see how Pep tackles an entire league of pretty competent bus parkers nearly every team is set up to sit back and launch counter attacks even at times Arsenal.

There is definitely as many people who think Pep will be found out as there are who think he is a Demi-God. The whole control the ball win the game is a complete fallacy over here. Fu.cking Leicester are top.
              Jot it down in your diaries lads, Pep wont last 12 months. He is the perfect definition of hype-job. My Grandmother could win trophies with Barca & Bayern ffs. Furthermore, Bayern are now significantly weaker than when he took over.

He got rinsed repeatedly by Klopp over in the Bundesliga, can't see it being any different here tbh. That tiki taka bull**** won't hold up on a cold Tuesday night at the Britannia.

Comment

• BREAKING: LFC have submitted a third bid to Shakhtar to bring forward Alex Teixeira to Anfield. We're believing it's in the region of £35M.
                Bearing fruit.

Comment

• I think City will play like the Barca that had Henry in it.

Pep will fail trying to play small ball.

I wouldn't mind Rogers tbf. He's limited but Chelses is f0cked worse than when AVB was here.

I'd still take Pelli first though.

Comment

• Anyone who thinks Pep's style won't work in the prem is a bit of a nonce tbh. He's one of the most innovative tacticians ever, if executed properly his systems are proven to be almost unbeatable, barring freak results.

Cannot wait to see us defend properly again, cannot wait to see who he brings in and I cannot wait to see him turn Iheanacho into a world class player. Pretty sure our academy was built with Pep in mind.

Also there's no way Heynckes' Bayern were anywhere near what Pep's are. This Bayern side is now a dynasty, the Heynckes side relied on counter attacking football interlaced with individual skill. Pep's sides have 11 players who will just straight up outplay you.

Also before any Arsenal fans pipe up, the guy has a 100% record of eliminating you, from everything.

Comment

• Meh. Anyone could have managed that Barca team Pep had, a noob manager Luis Enrique (who failed miserably at Roma) just won the treble in his first season there. Says it all really.

As for Bayern, he's taken them backwards if anything. They looked like they would be the dominant force in Europe and had just won the the treble before Guardiola went there. Now they get totally outplayed when they reach the later rounds of Europe.

The Premier League isn't a one horse race like the Bumdesliga. Anyone can beat anyone in this league. There's no cushy winter breaks, games come thick and fast.

We'll see what Pep's really made of now. All his past achievements mean nothing. Man City aren't a big fish in a small pond like Barca and Bayern. There's 4-5 teams in this league with a genuine chance of winning it.

Comment

Working...
                      X