This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    That player who came to play for the LA Galaxy, Zlatan I think is his name.

Is he good? They keep talking about him on ESPN. I haven't heard of him before.
    Great players in his prime, a bit past it now, but still go enough to do well in MLS.

Dude is pretty hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      That player who came to play for the LA Galaxy, Zlatan I think is his name.

Is he good? They keep talking about him on ESPN. I haven't heard of him before.
      He got that charles barkley "attitude" but unlike barkley he won every trophies in every clubs. In term of quality in his prime he's 3rd best player in the world behind messi and CR7

Comment

• I fancy Juve to get the better of Madrid over 2 legs. Yeah they lost the final but the last time they met over 2 legs Juve knocked them out of the semi's. Madrid seem to step up in the CL, I was impressed the way they dealt with PSG but Juve are more used to getting into the latter stages compared to them.

Comment

• Chelsea have spent £236 million.

It's not like Roman ain't interested it's that they are buying dreadful players.

Poor job all around. Conte really should have walked by now. Annoys me that he hasn't quit.

He's not really someone I'll remember that fondly now. Massive baby.

Comment

• **** isco+ronaldo

Comment

• Juve are bobbins.

Tottenham must be kicking themselves.

Comment

• madrid defense is so good

Comment

• wtf chiellini??

Comment

• How **** is this Ronaldo? Never shows up in big knockout games..

Also I was saying even last year when Chelsea won the title they were **** and got the benefit of playing once a week.. nobody wanted to hear it..

The rest of the league was ****e that's all.. who won the season before? That's right ****ing Lecister lol

This season you have City miles ahead.. but I still reckon United.. Spurs.. Liverpool from this season would beat Chelsea and Leicester for the title with ease

Comment

• Omfg Ronaldo :wank: :wank:

Messi?? Hahaha who the **** is he

Comment

Working...
                      X