Clear All

• Cech is hilarious

Comment

• Top of the league

Just sayin'

Comment

• Keita slotting in nicely so far.

Comment

• Ozil gave the ball away over 19 times?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
            Keita slotting in nicely so far.
            Different gravy tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              N**gga. I don't gotta question you. The prove is there for us to see.

Let me give you another chance to redeem yourself.

City or Gunners? Score?

Barca - 3
              Sevilla - 1
              Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              What "prove?" What the hell are you even talking about?

I never claimed to be an expert on soccer. But for an American I would say I'm fairly knowledgeable, at least I know about Inter Milan and who their captain is.

Unlike a certain ****** who shall remain nameless.
              Off by one. Did you even watch?

Comment

• Comment

• That Chelsea midfield with Kovacic in it all of a sudden looks quite decent.

Kante must be surprised to actually play with some midfielders and not Cesc and Baka.

There just isn't enough goals in that team though. I think Morata probably has about 2 goals in him this season, Giroud about 7, and Tammy 3.

I think Kante will probably score more goals than Morata.

Maybe Pedro can have a great season and get about 20. If not we're finishing 5th-7th imo.

I probably would try a false 9 yet again. It's never worked but we've never had a midfield for two seasons and had to go back to front quickly.

We need to find a way of getting 3 players in the box at all times when attacking. I am surprised how clinical they were yesterday. Ordinarily we would have wasted both of those chances we scored from and even the peno.

City were imperious yesterday. Liverpool looked good.

I still can't see a real challenge from Liverpool though. They'll probably smash City to bits one week and lose to Cardiff at home the next.
                  Last edited by Sparked_26; 08-13-2018, 03:53 AM.

Comment

• Keita is everything I've been dreaming for in our midfield for about 10 years now. The boy is special. Oozes class.

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    That Chelsea midfield with Kovacic in it all of a sudden looks quite decent.

Kante must be surprised to actually play with some midfielders and not Cesc and Baka.

There just isn't enough goals in that team though. I think Morata probably has about 2 goals in him this season, Giroud about 7, and Tammy 3.

I think Kante will probably score more goals than Morata.

Maybe Pedro can have a great season and get about 20. If not we're finishing 5th-7th imo.

I probably would try a false 9 yet again. It's never worked but we've never had a midfield for two seasons and had to go back to front quickly.

We need to find a way of getting 3 players in the box at all times when attacking. I am surprised how clinical they were yesterday. Ordinarily we would have wasted both of those chances we scored from and even the peno.

City were imperious yesterday. Liverpool looked good.

I still can't see a real challenge from Liverpool though. They'll probably smash City to bits one week and lose to Cardiff at home the next.
                    Tbf no one should really be able to compete with City given the money they've spent and squad they have.

They smashed damn near every record last season and have only strengthened with signing Mahrez and Mendy being back.

They'll walk the league, as they should. Should also win the CL, that's where Pep will be judged though, if he doesn't win that he's a massive fraud.

CL this year will be the easiest to win in about 15 years. No excuses for City this season if they don't win it, got a squad that cost about 2 billion quid with apprently the best manager in the world....league and carling Cup ain't enough.
                    Last edited by Roy Jones Jnr; 08-13-2018, 08:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      Keita is everything I've been dreaming for in our midfield for about 10 years now. The boy is special. Oozes class.

Tbf no one should really be able to compete with City given the money they've spent and squad they have.

They smashed damn near every record last season and have only strengthened with signing Mahrez and Mendy being back.

They'll walk the league, as they should. Should also win the CL, that's where Pep will be judged though, if he doesn't win that he's a massive fraud.

CL this year will be the easiest to win in about 15 years. No excuses for City this season if they don't win it, got a squad that cost about 2 billion quid with apprently the best manager in the world....league and carling Cup ain't enough.
                      It’s just the amount of goals in them. Conservatively speaking:

Aguero - 20
                      Jesus - 10-15
                      Sterling - 15
                      Sane - 10-15
                      Mahrez - 10-12
                      Kdb - 8-10
                      Silva- 5-8
                      B-Silva - 5-8
                      Gundogan - 5ish
                      Defenders - 8

Well over 100 goals in them. Conversely with Chelsea

Morata - 5-10
                      Giroud 5-8
                      Hazard - 12-15
                      Pedro - 7-10
                      Willian - 4-8
                      Barkley - 2/3
                      Kante - 2/-3
                      Jorginho - 3/4
                      RLC - 1/2
                      Defence - 8

Chelsea are probably about 40 goals short of City. Liverpool are definitely the closest but even then surely Salah finds his level. He can’t be a 35 goal a season man
                      Last edited by Sparked_26; 08-13-2018, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X