This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    He was pretty injured/injury prone as a kid/teenage footballer at Barca.. def something dodgy went on with him

Ronaldo is just a freak and looks after himself incredibly well

IDK though there is def ways to prevent injuries which some players picked up on.. Ryan Giggs from 18-26 or so would tear his hamstrings if u looked at him bad.. he took up yoga and he barely ever had real issues after that
    There has to be something in it.

Whatever Bale does is wrong. All he suffers is muscular injuries.

Comment

• Serie A lost all credability when the match fixing scandal was exposed, it's no wonder their games look like practice sessions these days... can't give tickets away.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
        Serie A lost all credability when the match fixing scandal was exposed, it's no wonder their games look like practice sessions these days... can't give tickets away.
        It's a Waitrose SPL. Tinpot.

Comment

Serie A lost all credability when the match fixing scandal was exposed, it's no wonder their games look like practice sessions these days... can't give tickets away.
          Serie A is on the come up bro

Comment

Would much rather watch serie a than la liga

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Enough time for Messi to suffer a cheeky hamstring tear.

How comes that little bastard never gets injured?

I know it sounds like I'm wishing a small injury on him - I am. But it is remarkable that him and Ronaldo have barely been injured in their entire careers. Playing 60 games a season for like a decade.

I actually believe they pumped that little freak full of growth hormones. He's basically indestructible.

We have to hook Hazard nearly every week because he's our only good player and his lungs are in his arse by about the 65th minute.

Messi's heart is probably the size of a bowling ball, ffs. I'm talking literally. He is probably cranking out more haemoglobin than any human being since time began.

I get Ronaldo. I get why he's an athlete. He looks like they made him in a lab. But Messi. What they ****. I'd love to see that man's blood work.

I've always thought about that myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                There has to be something in it.

Whatever Bale does is wrong. All he suffers is muscular injuries.
                I read Aguero change his diet and suffered injuries less. Maybe Bale should ask Aguero his secret.

Comment

• Bale needs to learn how to stretch.

That Ousmane Dembele kid that forced a transfer to Barcelona tore his hamstrings because he didn't want to stretch before games.

These professionals get lazy af. Not to say that Bale is lazy but there's no excuse for consistent calf injuries but he also has bulging discs in his back which the Spanish doctors believed to be influencing his leg injuries.

Anyone remember that striker Alexandre Pato? Guy was a phenomenon, single handedly split Barcelona in half and proceeded to score. Probably his greatest achievement but was so fast that his legs would shred apart when shifting into top gear. Blessing and a curse.

Comment

• Bale is just the second coming of Darren Anderton.. tbh i think Bale if you take away his pace is a very average player

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Bale needs to learn how to stretch.

That Ousmane Dembele kid that forced a transfer to Barcelona tore his hamstrings because he didn't want to stretch before games.

These professionals get lazy af. Not to say that Bale is lazy but there's no excuse for consistent calf injuries but he also has bulging discs in his back which the Spanish doctors believed to be influencing his leg injuries.

Anyone remember that striker Alexandre Pato? Guy was a phenomenon, single handedly split Barcelona in half and proceeded to score. Probably his greatest achievement but was so fast that his legs would shred apart when shifting into top gear. Blessing and a curse.
                    The Chelsea legend? Seriously your club is DEATH to strikers.. good lord.. the number of careers you have killed/Finished off is incredible

Crespo/Shevchenko/Torres/Mutu/Pato/Falcao/Casiraghi (this guy was a beast before he got injured/heard chelsea got alot of insurance money)
                    Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 02-28-2018, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• Crespo was good for Chelsea.

His home just got robbed and his wife wanted to leave. Fair enough.

Pato's was an agent move to help him maintain some value. Casiraghi suffered a break.

I'll give you Sheva and Torres. Torres is still the worst transfer in the history of sports.

Comment

Working...
                      X