This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
    Good time to pray for my Orient, then. Lose today and we’ll be right in the **** for relegation to the sixth tier regional leagues.

Imagine Putin will just poison anyone who looks like beating Russia.
    Who owns Orient these days?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Who owns Orient these days?
      We finally forced He Who Shall Not Be Named out in the summer. Now owned by a pair of US-based businessmen, Nigel Travis (Orient-supporting CEO of Dunkin’ Brands) and Kent Teague (mad Texan investor who seems content to pour his money down the drain for the pure enjoyment of owning a club). Old f**kfeatures left the club in such a bad state that this season has been a write-off from the get-go, but another relegation would be disastrous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
        International breaks are so dead lol.

Who do you lot favour to win the world cup?
        Outside the 4 favorites (Spain, Germany, Argentina and Brazil) I honestly think Colombia can have a good shot. They're a solid team have an experienced coach and their group is pretty easy.

Comment

• I legitimately had no idea England were playing yesterday.. this Friday football is stupid imo.. I am just about done with International football anyway.. only the World Cup/Euros is worth watching.. and even then the tournaments have been a bit **** the past years

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          And they're the only NT that win absolutely nothing with that much talent and Messi.
          Yep compare the talent for Portugal vs the Argies.. yet another reason Ronaldo>Messi

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            Yep compare the talent for Portugal vs the Argies.. yet another reason Ronaldo>Messi
            I'm right there with you on that one.

Groupthink circles will say otherwise but proof is in the pudding.

Argentina likely win a trophy without Messi. Portugal is irrelevant without Ronaldo. Even coached them to victory after the knee injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
              Good time to pray for my Orient, then. Lose today and we’ll be right in the **** for relegation to the sixth tier regional leagues.

Imagine Putin will just poison anyone who looks like beating Russia.
              I just saw Orient won 3-0 well done!

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
              Outside the 4 favorites (Spain, Germany, Argentina and Brazil) I honestly think Colombia can have a good shot. They're a solid team have an experienced coach and their group is pretty easy.
              Yeah Columbia could be a good shout, they did good in the last world cup.

I'd put France alongside the favourites, take a minute to think about the squad depth they have, in particular their forwards. It's INSANE. The only question is getting the right combination of players together but it's a good luxury to have.

Comment

I just saw Orient won 3-0 well done!.
                ****ing embarrassing that that’s a good result for us these days. Ah well. One more win and we’re as good as safe.

Comment

• A world cup and in Europe.

A European team will win it. Germany or Germany. Or if you are looking for an outsider you could do worse than look at Germany. The chasing pack that have a chance of winning it are Germany, Germany, Germany, and Germany.

Comment

I just saw Orient won 3-0 well done!

Yeah Columbia could be a good shout, they did good in the last world cup.

I'd put France alongside the favourites, take a minute to think about the squad depth they have, in particular their forwards. It's INSANE. The only question is getting the right combination of players together but it's a good luxury to have.
                    The French will go far if they put everything together.. they had quite a good Euros though.. so most likely this World Cup they will crash and burn early after lots of infighting

Comment

• Does anyone see England going further then the 2nd round? probably gonna finish 2nd in the group and get a decent team after.. Belgium are pretty similar to us though.. big time bottle jobs..

Imagine if we lose to Tunisia or Panama good lord

I think Sparked's right though not sure how the South American sides will like Russia.. all though there is quite a few Brazilians playing around that part of the world these days

Comment

Working...
                      X