Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No idea why Sane has been sat on the bench for Navas/Nolito for 5 months.

No idea why Navas has been playing at all.

Just wanted to have a go at Navas tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      Yeah he does, good news for us though....Aguero might be available. Klopps a big fan.

Gutted my boy Bravo didn't start though...was in the mood for some comedy tonight.
      Think we might sell Aguero in the summer.

Don't think he'd even consider moving to merseyside though.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post

Whats going on there?

I know Pep doesnt always play with an out and out striker, but i find it hard to believe a player like SA cant be molded slightly to fit what he wants. And he was scoring bags of goals earlier in the season

Great signing for someone if he does leave

Comment

• Aguero is still the best striker in the league imo.

Pep is defo in the top clever for their own good camp but I can see Citeh winning 10,11,12 games in a row and maybe catching us.

That keeper and defence still gives me hope.

El Fenomeno - thoughts on Bravo now? The dude is absolutely s.hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            Izzy Brown looking class for Huddersfield tonight. Wonder why he nor Jamal Blackman never get any shouts from Chelsea fans to be given a chance....the mind boggles.
            We have loads of players.

Really at Chelsea I think that 21/22 age is when they're likely to break in.

My favourite youngster is still Lewis Baker but at 22 already I doubt he plays for Chelsea. He will probably tear it up at Bournemouth/Soton/West Ham and then go onto a bigger team.

Blackman could definitely be a second choice keeper. I always thought it was weird that everyone's back up keeper was horrendous. Literally the only good back up keeper we ever had was Petr Cech Ffs for a season. Begovic you would say was a solid prem keeper but he has had some truly hopeless games for Chelsea last season. Keepers need games.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Has yet to be proven.

And both Izzy and Blackmon are still really young. I know for fact Blackman isn't good enough yet and Izzy, he's like 18. He wouldn't even keep the backups out of a starting line up.
              Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              We have loads of players.

Really at Chelsea I think that 21/22 age is when they're likely to break in.

My favourite youngster is still Lewis Baker but at 22 already I doubt he plays for Chelsea. He will probably tear it up at Bournemouth/Soton/West Ham and then go onto a bigger team.

Blackman could definitely be a second choice keeper. I always thought it was weird that everyone's back up keeper was horrendous. Literally the only good back up keeper we ever had was Petr Cech Ffs for a season. Begovic you would say was a solid prem keeper but he has had some truly hopeless games for Chelsea last season. Keepers need games.
              Yeah but Chelsea fans backing a player called Izzy Brown? Impossible. He sounds like some sort of marvel character created as the arch nemesis of Chelsea fans.

And Jamal Blackman? Somehow i doubt we'll see Chelsea fans wearing a shirt with ''Blackman'' on the back of it but i'd love to see the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post

You probably don't know, and why would you...at the time your imagination for dream signings only stretched as far as the likes of Jon Macken and Bradley Wright Phillips, but before the Sheikhs pumped billions into City and they managed to lure one of the most promising young strikers in the world with their billions, a few years earlier a young Aguero was once upon a time begging Liverpool to sign him.

Yes, apparently he was a massive fan and always dreamed of one day playing for Liverpool. So, i hate to break it to you but as a diehard Liverpool fan, my boy Kun could well be tempted to fulfill his lifelong dream of playing for Liverpool this summer, it's a very real possiblity. As i said Klopp is a massive fan and i've heard he's already talking to the board about it.

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                Whats going on there?

I know Pep doesnt always play with an out and out striker, but i find it hard to believe a player like SA cant be molded slightly to fit what he wants. And he was scoring bags of goals earlier in the season

Great signing for someone if he does leave
                He was always too good for City. He's wasted away his prime years at that bum club, stayed way longer than he should have. I suppose it must have been a lack of ambition or maybe he was just happy with the £300k a week for putting in 10% effort but he should have left and joined a big club years ago. After the QPR game there was no topping that for him, why didn't he leave and challenge for CL titles like a player of his talent truly deserved? It's not like he was a homegrown player or anything. His disregard for City shows by him being here donkeys and never even bothering to learn English ffs, i bet he walks in 2 hours late every morning but because of that QPR moment he knew he became bigger than the club.

He's lost his prime years living off one great moment and wasted his career away. Now his prime has passed the younger players are about to take over. The Sterling, Sane and Gabriel trio look very good together, Aguero just slows everything down by playing at his own pace.

He's still a great player of course but his time at City is coming to an end, about 5 years too late but who can blame him, he had everything on a plate at City but IMO he's gonna regret it big time when his careers finished. He should have been one of the main men at a club like Real or Barca or even Bayern but instead he's spent his career getting embarrassed in front of his Argie pals in the CL and going life and death with clubs for a few paltry league titles despite his club outspending all their rivals by about 2 billion quid.

Waste of a career.
                Last edited by Roy Jones Jnr; 02-03-2017, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• Liverpool as a club had a stinker in the mid-noughties by not taking the risk on Sergio Aguero when he was still in Argentina…

The former Independiente forward made comments back in 2005 that intimated he’d jump at a move, when he was just 17.

“I have been a Liverpool fan for as long as I can remember and it would be a dream to play there,” he told a Munich newspaper, cited by Sky Sports.

“I watched the Champions League final and celebrated every goal as if it was for Independiente.”

As it was though, Aguero moved to Atletico Madrid and then Manchester City, where he’s established himself as one of the best strikers in world football – but today more quotes are surfacing that suggest the reason he wanted a Liverpool switch was because of Michael Owen.

“City fans might not want to hear it, but when I was a kid I wanted to be Owen,” he wrote in his autobiography (H/T talkSport).”I’ve always liked Liverpool.”

Owen is very much Liverpool’s forgotten and ignored former hero. He won a Ballon d’Or in 2001 and singlehandedly secured us an FA Cup that season, but ruined his legacy by running down his contract and leaving for Real Madrid on the cheap, and then by joining Manchester United.

He’s since claimed he only moved to Old Trafford because we didn’t want him, but Liverpool supporters have largely ignored this and still consider him very much a traitor.

Still, it might have been easier to forgive him if his past performances helped convince a young Aguero to join Liverpool, but Rafa Benitez couldn’t get the deal over the line because his bosses were very tight on the pursestrings.
                  http://www.empireofthekop.com/2016/1...judas-striker/

Comment

• Highly-rated Argentinian teenager Sergio Aguero wants to join Liverpool.

Highly-rated Argentinian teenager Sergio Aguero says that he would rather join European champions Liverpool than German giants Bayern Munich.

Bayern had been looking to make a move for the promising 17-year-old attacker, and were willing to pay around £10 million for his services.

Chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge hinted a bid would be forthcoming sooner rather than later in the hope of getting their foot  in the door ahead of Real Madrid and Barcelona.

However, the Independiente youngster says that he would rather join Rafa Benitez's Liverpool - the club he says he supported as a boy.

"If I had to choose a league then it would be the Premier League," Aguero is quoted as saying in the Munich TZ newspaper.

"I have been a Liverpool fan for as long as I can remember and it would be a dream to play there.

"I watched the Champions League final and celebrated every goal as if it was for Independiente."

Benitez has already dipped into the Argentine market to sign young defender Gabriel Paletta from Banfield for next season, and he could make a move for compatriot Aguero.

The 17-year-old, who plays in midfield or up front, is being tipped as the next big thing from South America, and has been backed to make as big an impact as Lionel Messi in Europe.

Benitez is always on the look-out for fresh new talent to bring to Anfield and Aguero's comments will make him confident of beating off a host of top European sides if he decides to make a move.
                    http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...eyes-reds-move

His lifelong dream will be coming true this summer, my boy Kun will finally be making the move he should have made as a 17 year old if only we didn't have those scummy ****s Hicks and Gillet in charge.

Comment

• City win a couple of games and out comes El Fenomeno again

Comment

Working...
                      X