Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ people who think la liga teams are a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by VNDERB0SS View Post
      @ people who think la liga teams are a joke.
      They are outside of Barca/Madrid atm.. United are just **** and have a horribly defensive manager

Just LOL if u think Sevilla are good.. Spurs, City, Chelsea even Liverpool would do them over 2 legs

Comment

• United got killed off at home. Sheeesh Jose.

Comment

• United players playing like they want him sacked.. they literally didn't move for the last 2 corners

Let him stay so we can be sure of top 4 and the give him the boot in the summer

I think mata was meant to pick up the guy who flicked on the ball for the second but idk as he just came on

Comment

• Welp looks like i will be hoping for Chelsea or Madrid to win the CL this year

"calamity" says the commentator lol.. don't get me wrong its ****ing shocking.. but United weren't going any further then the quarters unless they got another extremely lucky draw like Donestk or Roma

Comment

• Terrible from United.

That's what happens when you're that passive. Started alright and then panicked.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                They are outside of Barca/Madrid atm.. United are just **** and have a horribly defensive manager

Just LOL if u think Sevilla are good.. Spurs, City, Chelsea even Liverpool would do them over 2 legs
                They might not be a top caliber team, but they're playing like one. It's all about heart and will.

Comment

• Idk who Pogba was passing to. They all gave up on Jose and it's only the 2nd season. Usually Jose implodes the whole club in the 3rd.

I would still take Martial at Chelsea though. He would be immense. Still feel like Chelsea can win but Courtois will be 1v1 like De Gea just moments ago and stay flat footed and allow Suarez to meg him.

Comment

• Sevilla deserved it tbh. They could’ve easily been a goal or 2 up from the 1st leg without de gea’s usual heroics and they held their own in this game and always looked dangerous.

Comment

• Wonder what Mou will say after this.

This here was bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X