This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

Also Lukaku is not a bad player but he is so freaking lazy.. for such a big strong lad he is horrible at holding up the ball and giving the defence some time off when we are under pressure.. he needs to go watch some prime Van Nistelrooy
    Lukaku is Liverpool-Torres kind of striker..

I always said it, when everyone thought he was Drogba 2.0 at Chelsea, I saw him for a guy who wants to run onto the through pass. He has zero qualities of a Drogba type striker, even though he's almost as big as Akinfenwa.

Comment

• Elneny looked like a prime Pirlo today. Taking on players and pinging the ball all over the pitch for fun.

Hope it's not a one off. There could be a diamond in the rough there.

Comment

• By the way, Batshuayi bagged a brace. Bum.

Comment

• Son is turning into an outlet for Spurs, having an excellent season him. Seems to get himself in the right positions most of the time and he's a pretty reliable finisher. Wouldn't be surprised if Bayern went in for him to maybe replace Ribery eventually.

Remember when Phil Neville said this about him a couple of months back:

"I played with Park Ji-sung at Man United, and they have similar qualities. Their attitude is fantastic."

Comment

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/spo...-old-girl.html

I wonder if sky sacks him?

Comment

• Spitting at people like a camel.

Give Lamps his job tbh.

The Liverpool bias has to end. Beeb even tried to make Fowler at one stage and he's a toe rag.

Comment

• I think he has to be sacked..

An apology can get you out of certain situations but this seems too far.

Spitting at someone is as low as it gets regardless of whether he saw the daughter in the car.

Comment

• Sack him. His punditry is ok, I actually prefer his views to the arrogant Nev who thinks he knows it all but I don't like looking at Jamie's face or hearing his voice. The spitting was rather nasty too.

Comment

• Lampard is ideal for his role. He was very impressive on MOTD and made Jermaine Anus seem less annoying. I suppose it depends how much Lampard wants to work for Chelsea. But that sky job is plum

He's obviously a better and more successful player than Carragher and really it was his game intelligence that made him what he was. Lampard is a nice guy but obviously would be less banter with G Nev as Chelsea never really considered Man U rivals. Not because they weren't up there in the league but they just weren't emotive games. I surprised United fans when I say Chelsea fans don't really care about Man United. I quite like them.

The 2008 CL loss is devastating but not as devastating as if it had been done by Liverpool. Chelsea are bang average now so I suppose we won't have the luxury of being aloof for long.

Comment

• Lampard was always going to be a good pundit as he comes across as an educated bloke who doesn't seem to try too hard or want to indulge in blokey banter all the time.

I was hoping he would go into management though and not be just another pro turned pundit.

Comment

Working...
                      X