This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Literally don't care.

Nearly turned it off at half time and should have.

Unsurprising. Shite. Not football.

Sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Not at all man.. average team beating average team.. I agree for sure they showed more heart and will then United though that's for sure

Sevilla wont be favorites vs anyone else left in the CL.. Man City will walk all over them.. same as Madrid/Juve or Barca

Tbh i called this before the first leg so i am not overly shocked as others.. Not attacking away from home is ****ing ******ed.. i just don't get it
      yeah i said that aswell to people, i dont get why 0-0 was being made out to be such a great result away from home, people were claiming united were in full control lol. all it takes is 1 goal and its panic stations which showed today

Comment

• If United don’t win the FA cup Jose is gone

Comment

• United remind me so much of England these days.. good players with no real system or belief.. this looked a lot like England vs Iceland today.. passes going miles wide.. lack of effort..

Why was Sanchez brought? he's been average at best so far.. and you move Rashford out to accommodate him after Rashford banged in 2 vs Liverpool? Pogba has been **** since he arrived also

I don't get footballers sometime.. it took us going 2 down with 10 mins left.. before we actually looked like attacking.. what is that? if you did that from the first minute the game would probably be won by half time

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          If United don’t win the FA cup Jose is gone
          He should go anyway.. sad to say this but the FA cup has really been devalued over the past 2 decades or so.. i don't think winning it should save him..

Yeah we got better in the league.. but still nowhere near City.. him and Pep both spent lots.. but there is still a 15 to 20 point gap.. what's the excuse there? City players have clearly brought into Peps style of football.. can't say the same for United players and Mourhino
          Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 03-13-2018, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• Mourinho making himself popular. "I've sat in this chair twice before, with Porto - Man Utd out, with Real Madrid - Man Utd out, so this is nothing new for this football club."

Disrespecting the club now. He’s lost it

Comment

• Ancelotti at United

Brenda at Chelsea

Wenger at Arsenal, lol.

My summer predictions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Mourinho making himself popular. "I've sat in this chair twice before, with Porto - Man Utd out, with Real Madrid - Man Utd out, so this is nothing new for this football club."

Disrespecting the club now. He’s lost it
                Threw his players under the bus there.

He never actually used to do this. He does this every time he suffers a bad result.

Comment

• Sevilla aren't a top side.. they are not as good as they were a year or 2 ago.

That Man Utd performance was awful. When I watch them I just don't see any identity. What are they trying to achieve? No urgency or fluidity in the play. Just a team of individuals.

I would be surprised if Mourinho left before the start of next season though.

Comment

• Can't lie, that felt so fucking good after the way the jammy cunts beat us on Sunday with our three stonewall penalties denied and 2 blatant red cards. Then MOTHERDUCKER had the cheek to come on here and say the ref was a Liverpool fan coz he gave us 5 mins of extra time

How's that feel MOTHERDUCKER? Does it burn? Out you go, to the worst club left in the CL by a country mile an all, hahaha. Got just the thing for ya, try this from your local Tesco, should do the job.

Oooooooh it feels so good still being in the CL, just us and City left to fly the flag for the Premier League, rightly so. We'll win it but City at least will give a good representation of the Prem, unlike Utd, Spurs and Chelsea who are gonna get absolutely smashed tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      I don't think Joe Hart would start ahead of Cabellero. Although he must have at City, lol.

I remember when I thought Joe Hart was quite good. That is my Roy's Carlos Sanchez moment.

Outside of Begovic and Joe Hart I'd pick any other starting keeper in the prem for us. Literally, all of them are better than Tibo including the two bums at Liverpool.

Brighton's keeper is a low-key good goalie.
                      My boy Carlos Sanchez >>>>>>>>>> Alexis Sanchez at Utd. FACT.

Comment

Working...
                      X