Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanchez in a straight swap for Mika seems like a win win for both clubs.. Neither had a future.. if they stayed

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
      Loris Neuer made #1 GK
      It was always gonna happen mate, been telling these fools in here for ages now my boy Loris Karius was the heir to Neuer's throne but they didn't be leaf, now they do. Here is the proof, from the man himself Peter Schmeichel, he has confirmed what the whole of Germany has been saying for years now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Chelsea's 2nd goal. Finally the fact Hazard or Willian produce 87 flicks a game finally pays off.
        Sexy goal.

As was that pass from Musonda.

Comment

• Comment

• I have no idea what happened to Mkhitaryan this season. At the start of the season, for the first couple of months he was our best player. Has he lost confidence and fell foul of Mourinho, is it all Mourinho's fault?. He looked awful recently though.

Obviously United have by far got the better end of the deal, but it's a lot better than nothing for Arsenal if Wenger can reignite him.

Anyway got to finish this off with a troll though, RVP and Sanchez and possibly Ozil for Silvestre, Welbeck and Mkhitaryan:

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

You really think Kroos will leave the biggest club in the world for Liverpool?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                You really think Kroos will leave for the biggest club in the world Liverpool?
                Fixed

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                  Sanchez in a straight swap for Mika seems like a win win for both clubs.. Neither had a future.. if they stayed
                  Mhiki wanted to stay and prove himself. I personally think Arsenal have done very well here, Mourinho has sold some outstanding players in the past e.g. De Bruyne, Salah, Mata etc

Jose is the ultimate hypercrite too, he criticized Pep last year for dumping Bravo for Ederson. He’s now gone one step further and forced a world class player out of the club without ever giving him a chance

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    Mhiki wanted to stay and prove himself. I personally think Arsenal have done very well here, Mourinho has sold some outstanding players in the past e.g. De Bruyne, Salah, Mata etc

Jose is the ultimate hypercrite too, he criticized Pep last year for dumping Bravo for Ederson. He’s now gone one step further and forced a world class player out of the club without ever giving him a chance
                    He will probably do very well at Arsenal but Sanchez is a better player so Man Utd are better off.

Good deal for Arsenal too.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                      He will probably do very well at Arsenal but Sanchez is a better player so Man Utd are better off.

Good deal for Arsenal too.
                      I know for a fact that these two clubs have had secret business meetings in the past and I have no doubt (along with the dippers) that they do so presently. If one can sell to the other instead of City, they will.

Comment

Working...
                      X