This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    Na man you need a striker and something different.. he's **** but he could be a decent sub.. just chuck him upfront when your chasing a result and nothing is working.. Kinda like United did/do with Fellani
    Agreed, same reason him or crouchy would be in my England squad at a tournament.

Think he'd suit chelsea tbh. I doubt it happens though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      What do you think of young Robertson Carlos at LB?

He looks class to me. Liked him at Hull as well. Very solid, decent on ball and a spiteful tackler (which I love). Young Raheem didnt get a sniff really and Aguero had to switch sides.

City are absolutely terrifying to play by the looks of it. Like a football terminator. Just keep going and going and going. No matter what time or scoreline.
      Agreed. I was high on both Maguire and Robertson last season.

Clear to see they were both very good, Clucas was also quite good it's just that their other 8 players and squad were amongst the worst to ever grace the premier league.

Chelsea could have done with both of them - we only have that bum Kenedy as back up left back and all he's good for is racially abusing the Chinese. It is a lot about how things look at the big clubs though. Buying relegated players probably makes sponsors twitchy.

Still how can Nike feel about Chelsea signing The Shire Horse they're meant to be interested in. Must be a breach of contract that. That shirt deal is one of their biggest.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        Na man you need a striker and something different.. he's **** but he could be a decent sub.. just chuck him upfront when your chasing a result and nothing is working.. Kinda like United did/do with Fellani
        To be honest, now Chelsea have won everything the result isn't the be all and end all.

Life's too short to be trying to hit My Little Pony from 80 yards out. And we would do that to. It is our only plan in our last 5 games.

Comment

• Andy Carroll or Daniel Sturridge?

Seems like the former Chelsea man is on the market for 30m pounds. Could probably bring a different dimension to our attack. Compared to Morata who has devolved into Torres and Batshoes whom doesn't seem to understand how to threaten center backs.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Andy Carroll or Daniel Sturridge?

Seems like the former Chelsea man is on the market for 30m pounds. Could probably bring a different dimension to our attack. Compared to Morata who has devolved into Torres and Batshoes whom doesn't seem to understand how to threaten center backs.
            Lethal on his day but he's finished mate, made of glass. Could have been one of the greats if he wasn't such a puzzy.

Comment

• Arsenal fans fuming that the club is selling Sanchez to a rival, someone inform them that it's ManUre he's joining not Burnley

Comment

• Sturridge is such a pus.

I don't know he even gets injured he pulls out of anything close to a tackle.

If we want a big lump but who actually has quality we have to get Giroud.

I'd still go for Balotelli for a laugh. This season is dry balls

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Sturridge is such a pus.

I don't know he even gets injured he pulls out of anything close to a tackle.

If we want a big lump but who actually has quality we have to get Giroud.

I'd still go for Balotelli for a laugh. This season is dry balls
                  Giroud isn't a bad shout tbh, everytime I see him play he puts the ball in the net (in spectacular fashion too). Arsenal fans are harsh on him tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    What do you think of young Robertson Carlos at LB?

He looks class to me. Liked him at Hull as well. Very solid, decent on ball and a spiteful tackler (which I love). Young Raheem didnt get a sniff really and Aguero had to switch sides.

City are absolutely terrifying to play by the looks of it. Like a football terminator. Just keep going and going and going. No matter what time or scoreline.
                    Love him, it's like having a prime Maldini there compared to that ****ing donkey Moreno. Never really paid much attention to him when he was at Hull and wasn't a fan of his signing at the time but he's turned out to be class.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Andy Carroll or Daniel Sturridge?

Sturridge 30m? the guy had one legitimately great season when he was partnered by possible the best player in the world that season (suarez) not named Ronaldo/Messi

Since then he's either been on the bench or injured it seems.. certainly wasn't able to carry Liverpool in Suarez absence

I do wonder has any move like that ever worked out? like a player was great.. got injured/declined some club took a punt and he turned out great? I heard Falcao was doing alright again.. not really followed Torres since his horror spells

Sturridge would be perfect for arsenal though.. total lightweight

Comment

Working...
                      X