Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Roy Jones Jnr;18357439]Vigil Van Dijk DONE.

Announcement tomorrow.

FANTASTIC signing.

You guys jelly? Oh yeah you jelly.

Now for a keeper in Jan and winning CL number 6 is well and truly on[QUOTE]

Hahaha! Good one. I thought Karius was the new Lev Yashin anyway?

Comment

• Not that any of you glory hunters care, but my team just won 3 games in a row for the first time since August 2015. Xmas came early.

Comment

• [QUOTE=E10Rifle;18357447][QUOTE=Roy Jones Jnr;18357439]Vigil Van Dijk DONE.

Announcement tomorrow.

FANTASTIC signing.

You guys jelly? Oh yeah you jelly.

Now for a keeper in Jan and winning CL number 6 is well and truly on

Hahaha! Good one. I thought Karius was the new Lev Yashin anyway?
        Yes, you are correct, Karius is indeed the real deal Holyfield.

Problem is he needs Neuer to retire before he can fully develop into the world class keeper we all know he can be, once Neuer retires and Karius is given Germany's number one spot that's when we'll see the real Karius.

Comment

• Harry Kane is the best striker in the world tbh

Comment

• Leicester goes down to 10 men.. we are a goal up.. Mouthing takes of Lingard to put on Herrera.. This draw is 100% on Mourhino..

Kind of done with him but I don't know who could come in outside of Poch

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              Leicester goes down to 10 men.. we are a goal up.. Mouthing takes of Lingard to put on Herrera.. This draw is 100% on Mourhino..

Kind of done with him but I don't know who could come in outside of Poch
              How was that a bad choice? Herrera isn't as attack minded as Jesse. He is there to break up play nowadays and commit the smart fouls/tackles to stop counters etc.

It was just poor from Smalling. I know he had a niggle but he played so stupidly, just before that by committing the blatant foul on Maguire and was lucky for it to not be called as a penalty. He comes on when play restarts and doesn't track his man when he gets in defence. Gives Maguire a shot on target right next to the goal. Jose can't be blamed in that instance as Smalling wasn't aware enough to mark his man when he came on.

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                Not that any of you glory hunters care, but my team just won 3 games in a row for the first time since August 2015. Xmas came early.
                Who do you support? Orient?

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                  Who do you support? Orient?
                  Unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                    Unfortunately.
                    How is Bonne doing?

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                      How is Bonne doing?
                      You a Col U fan? Bonne is and shoulders ahead of anyone else this season. Still learning, but he can finish and his work ethic is second to none. Looks like a Football League player to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X