This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Do you remember when Haye's fight with Enzo was a big deal, sure it was about a 50/50 fight in betting and peoples opinions?.
    Yeah mental.

They were saying the other day in the Usyk fight that it started in the afternoon so it could be shown in 150 countries. Can't say I remember watching it in the afternoon. But imagine, the start of that fight had to be changed to accommodate yank t.v...........for Enzo??? Enzo....

Enzo got the benefit of the doubt several more times after that. I'm sure he was a betting favorite over Lebvedev and the Frenkel chap who scored for me the most vicious KO I have ever seen. Turned my stomach.

I remember thinking he could beat Lebvedev then literally after about 20 seconds I knew Enzo was going to get an absolute pelting. I would have thrown the towel in at the stare down for him.

But still a young Enzo would have a pop and was confident. So bit like Liverpool. They've got that a lot of belief but ultimately they'll take a few Enzo'ings.

Chelsea will get textbook shoeings from the Terrence Crawford's of football.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Chelsea are Viktor Postol.

Uninspiring and good. Who will lose to anyone very good.

Liverpool are a young Enzo Maccarnelli.
      Both better than being Kristian Laight, believe me.

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
        Both better than being Kristian Laight, believe me.
        Never heard of this lad but he's called Mr. Reliable.

The whole comparing teams to boxers falls down when you have a fighter with 12 wins and 262 defeats. That team would be miles below the Evo Stik regionals.

Who are United? A former champion slightly better than Viktor Postol but equally boring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          The whole comparing teams to boxers falls down when you have a fighter with 12 wins and 262 defeats. That team would be miles below the Evo Stik regionals.

Who are United? A former champion slightly better than Viktor Postol but equally boring.
          Maybe Kristian Laight is a bit harsh for a relegation-haunted Conference National side. Maybe more Youssef al Hamidi.

Man U are Kell Brook. Ex-champ, used to be slick but gets beaten up by the new kid on the block. Managed by a c**t.

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
            Maybe Kristian Laight is a bit harsh for a relegation-haunted Conference National side. Maybe more Youssef al Hamidi.

Man U are Kell Brook. Ex-champ, used to be slick but gets beaten up by the new kid on the block. Managed by a c**t.
            Dunno Kell's always exciting.

A post Christmas Mourinho team is at best a veteran but still successful Bernard Hopkins or at worst Tyrone Nurse.

Comment

• The Bats signal is on.

Batsman is finally here.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                The Bats signal is on.

Batsman is finally here.
                Was gonna say he isn't a 'clutch' player but he scored the title clincher and a winner at Atletico.

I dunno, I think I'm with Conte. I don't think he has enough. He's the sort of striker that plays for West Ham. Who is who we hijacked for him

Comment

• 5th or 6th leg breaker on a City player in the space of about 6 weeks since the Spurs game yesterday.

****house tactics, coward refs.

Comment

• Giroud and Morata would be handsome strike force. If everyone had their looks and hair there would be no crime or wars.

Maybe that's Chelsea's new tactic to increase our marketability instead of being particularly good.

I am sure a PR man at Chelsea

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                      5th or 6th leg breaker on a City player in the space of about 6 weeks since the Spurs game yesterday.

****house tactics, coward refs.

Not my team.

Don't think I'd be that cynical. Your whole team is tricky. Even your keeper can probably beat a man. They're going to be on the end of desperate challenges.

Hazard gets it every game. He can just beat a man all ends up they can just stand stock still and let it happen.

Titus Mangala-Bramble is the only player in and around your team that if someone levelled you could assume it was an assault. What a terrible signing he was. He must feel like an imposter in training

Comment

Working...
                      X