Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we havnt been successful for yrs mate, and i agree with the players you say are average but salah caused mayem first half tonite the guy can pllay

Comment

• Roy Keane said all the teams will be laughing at Liverpool. I can't help but agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
        Roy Keane said all the teams will be laughing at Liverpool. I can't help but agree.
        How did Arsenal do last night? Missed the results?

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Liverpool have so many average players it's amazing how successful they been.
          Karius Gomez Lovren Moreno Henderson wouldn't make the bench of top 6 side. Wijnaldum, Salah and Ox are squad players at best

Klopp is a waste at that Club
          I'm starting to think Klopp is a fraud.

When he first joined us i read an article about how he was a serial loser, apparently he had lost like 4 or 5 finals in a row. At the time i laughed it off but maybe it had some truth to it. Apart from those two Bumdesliga titles he's lost every final he's ever managed, with the one exception being the gloriously prestigious International Champions Cup in which we beat a full strength Barcelona side 4 - 0 with our reserves.

The fact that he thought going into a new season with Lovren at the heart of defence was manageable should be a sacking offence on it's own tbh, and then to add to that the absolute bum of a keeper he's bought along with him and paying 25m for Wijnaldum i'm starting to have some very serious doubts about him. To say he's had two years here and still thinks Henderson is good enough to even be in the squad let alone be captain is a worrying worrying sign, and his all round general stubbornness when it comes to changing his tactics and making subs etc are all worrying signs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Where the hell did Leipzig get their fans from?

Just read they were created in 2009!
            They seen my boy Naby Keita play and instantly became fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              How did Arsenal do last night? Missed the results?
              Europa League is where it's at now. Champions League is finished etc. It's now a bum tournament etc.

Sound familiar? If your memory is a little hazy I can always bump the comments for you.

Comment

• German thugs are rocking North London right now.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...67820130376082

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                  German thugs are rocking North London right now.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...67820130376082

Arsenal fans are shook

Last edited by Phenom; 09-14-2017, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• What channel is tonight's game on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      What channel is tonight's game on?
                      Warriors playing tonight?

Comment

Working...
                      X