This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Has the City fan ever posted anything other than City?.

No one gives two ****s about City, certainly not Barcelona fans .
    Yes, they do.

I don't spend much time on here these days, so when I come on it's usually to reply to a comment about City as that's obviously what I find most interesting. As we are currently beating everyone you'll find that most people are talking about City too, it happens. If they weren't I wouldn't bother talking City.

Comment

• So no talk of City getting more rest then everyone and the ref finding 7 mins extra time out of his ass? If that was United the media would be frothing at the mouth

Comment

• Media and people on social media talking like Rooney's goal was one of the best ever. WTF are they seeing? It's an empty net FFS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          So no talk of City getting more rest then everyone and the ref finding 7 mins extra time out of his ass? If that was United the media would be frothing at the mouth
          That was some Fergie time bull****, Pep is clever in the way he critiques the refs unlike Jose and even Conte

City are great side but not as good as English media make them out to be

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Media and people on social media talking like Rooney's goal was one of the best ever. WTF are they seeing? It's an empty net FFS.
            It was a good connection to be fair. Most people would try and side foot that 60 metres.

Then again the c.unt has played football nearly every day since he was about 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              So no talk of City getting more rest then everyone and the ref finding 7 mins extra time out of his ass? If that was United the media would be frothing at the mouth
              Next week before the derby you play Tuesday at home and we play Weds night in Ukraine.

5 mins were added (should've been more when you look at how much time they wasted, including during stoppage time). Goal was scored at 95:02.

That's why there's no talk of it. Next.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                It was a good connection to be fair. Most people would try and side foot that 60 metres.

Then again the c.unt has played football nearly every day since he was about 10.
                Stankovic's for Inter still the benchmark. Silly goal.

Comment

• Boring group for England.

Comment

• What about my boy Mo Salah? I thought he'd be a flop for us in all honesty, thought he wouldn't suit this league, shocked at how good he's been. If he had scored the ten sitters he's missed so far this season he'd be on course for Messi/Ronaldo numbers.

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    Stankovic's for Inter still the benchmark. Silly goal.
                    That was a ridiculous goal.
                    Last edited by Roy Jones Jnr; 12-01-2017, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      Boring group for England.
                      England make it boring whoever they play.

Comment

Working...
                      X