Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is really the world cup? Jesus Christ just invited Italy and Holland back already.. no matter how **** they have been..

I am 99% sure they play better football and progress further then the likes of Panama.. Tunisia.. England need to breeze that group with an easy 6+ pts

Comment

• Russia v Saudi Arabia to open the World Cup.

One for the real football purists.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        This is really the world cup? Jesus Christ just invited Italy and Holland back already.. no matter how **** they have been..

I am 99% sure they play better football and progress further then the likes of Panama.. Tunisia.. England need to breeze that group with an easy 6+ pts
        Tunisia and Panama are not easy 6 points expect England to get a 0-0 v Panama and lose to Tunisia

Belgium are winning the group I'm not so sure about the runner up

Comment

• Napoli are the better side but losing they just don't have the mettle for big games

Comment

• Finally the two footballing powerhouses England and Panama come up against one another.

The irresistible force vs the immovable object. Could potentially be the final that with the first game being a dress rehearsal.

Although it's hard to look past Iran putting crap like Spain and Portugal away early doors and sending out a message.

The Japanese as always will be a threat.

Ultimately England will win the World Cup by Christmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              England make it boring whoever they play.
              Someone didn't see the unforgivable shoeing we gave Lithuania I see.

They were unlucky the Lithuanians. If they didn't come up against England, Slovakia, Scotland, Slovenia, England, and England they would have been a hot favourite at the World Cup. Pundits have been speculating for years whether Lithuania's negligent defence and ineffectual strike force would be a match for Iran's negligent defence and ineffectual strike force.

That Russia/Saudi game is some match too. A true classic. Two footballing Demi-Gods

Comment

• Next world cup is expanded so everyone qualifies and you all can be happy Tunisia are not Malta though don't set yourself for another embarrassment

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Napoli are the better side but losing they just don't have the mettle for big games
                  is always like this in the the past 3 years, juve struggled in the first 10-15 weeks then their mentality and depth roster always bailed them out of trouble.

excellent tactical battle by allegri. and napoli's fans are dumb, you dont jeer at higuain it only get him fired up. one look at his face i knew he's gonna score last night.

Comment

• No group of death, no interesting group.

This really is the best time for England to win the WC.

If you thought South Africa WC should've been an easy walk.... jesus christ.

Comment

• Could get to the quarters possibly.

If we do fail in the groups we should stop playing international football. It is bad for morale

Comment

Working...
                      X