X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    just a bit raw.

Does good things and then will shank a pass straight after.

In Chelsea's system RLC would have a home.
    I agree that RLC would really have a place in Conte's Chelsea.

I still like Bakayoko's signing. I think he is still a little better than RLC.

But I'll write that off due to managers forcing RLC to play out of position and by default, hurt his development as a true midfielder.

Comment

• I think RLC could be similar to Spurs' Dembele when he matures

Comment

• So Huddersfield had 20% possession, 0 shots on target and people are saying they didn't get what they deserved yesterday? Lol.

Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
        I tell you what, Ramsey is probably in his best form since that 6 month purple patch he had a few years ago.

Other than that awful game against Liverpool, he's been one of our better players.

I still don't rate Xhaka though. He just doesn't have it. Too slow in mind and body.
        I reckon Xhaka could be good in the right team/system. Think he'd do well at City under Pep.

Comment

• Can someone explain to me why 4-4-2 always gets called a rigid formation?

Surely players can be rigid. The coaches can tell their players to stay in their positions, making the system rigid.

But how is the actual formation any more rigid than any other?

Just cos i saw on twatter people losing their **** about Barca going to a 4-4- ****ing 2

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            So Huddersfield had 20% possession, 0 shots on target and people are saying they didn't get what they deserved yesterday? Lol.

I reckon Xhaka could be good in the right team/system. Think he'd do well at City under Pep.
            Nothing new.

City are making the league look shit. Like Chelsea did in 04/05, 05/06. You're going to win the league at the beginning of April.

Everyone wants to seem them lose.

Absolutely everyone. Apart from their fans.

It is not like you're a team that a neutral will hold dear to their hearts as an underdog story is it? There is no scenario in which City are a legitimate underdog. Unless the rest of the world clubbed together to have one club just to beat your club. Sort of like the Hurricanes. City are the Gorgons.

City get a lot of credit for their form at the minute and rightly so, imo.

But everyone will breathe a sigh of relief when you get beat and every one will hope the wheels fall completely off and Pep Guardiola has a nervous breakdown and starts pooing into a cereal box instead of the bog and wearing shorts in flip-flops in the middle of winter, and you suffer a multitude of niggly injuries to key players which culminates in you receiving a 7 nil shoeing from Brighton.

Citeh, Man U, and Chelsea are the dominant teams in England but even I know there is a caveat to that success in the eyes of other fans, and pundits.

That's fine. In an ideal world Chelsea would just win 6 nil every week and the rest of your teams would be comprised of fishermen.
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 11-27-2017, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Can someone explain to me why 4-4-2 always gets called a rigid formation?

Surely players can be rigid. The coaches can tell their players to stay in their positions, making the system rigid.

But how is the actual formation any more rigid than any other?

Just cos i saw on twatter people losing their **** about Barca going to a 4-4- ****ing 2

Yeah I don't think any formations is rigid by itself. But the players have to suit it.

It was rigid for England because they made Frank Lampard sit, or Gerrard sit against their natural instincts. The solution was obviously a midfield diamond or just leaving one out. Usually what happened is Frank Lampard ended up sitting because Gerrard is more emotional and more unreliable and would go where the mood took him. Then you had Frank as essentially a Michael Carrick character but without the know-how in that position.

You can see why people went nuts about RLC. Just because you can clearly see a role for him in there in a 3-5-2/3-5-1-1. The players at hand all of a sudden look well-suited to that system

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Nothing new.

City are making the league look shit. Like Chelsea did in 04/05, 05/06. You're going to win the league at the beginning of April.

Everyone wants to seem them lose.

Absolutely everyone. Apart from their fans.

It is not like you're a team that a neutral will hold dear to their hearts as an underdog story is it? There is no scenario in which City are a legitimate underdog. Unless the rest of the world clubbed together to have one club just to beat your club. Sort of like the Hurricanes. City are the Gorgons.

City get a lot of credit for their form at the minute and rightly so, imo.

But everyone will breathe a sigh of relief when you get beat and every one will hope the wheels fall completely off and Pep Guardiola has a nervous breakdown and starts pooing into a cereal box instead of the bog and wearing shorts in flip-flops in the middle of winter, and you suffer a multitude of niggly injuries to key players which culminates in you receiving a 7 nil shoeing from Brighton

Citeh, Man U, and Chelsea are the dominant teams in England but even I know there is a caveat to that success in the eyes of other fans, and pundits.

That's fine. In an ideal world Chelsea would just win 6 nil every week and the rest of your teams would be comprised of fishermen.
                Other fans of English teams, maybe.

Looking across social media you'll see a load of fans worldwide saying how much they're enjoying watching City this year. Barca fans want Pep to smash everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                  Other fans of English teams, maybe.

Looking across social media you'll see a load of fans worldwide saying how much they're enjoying watching City this year. Barca fans want Pep to smash everyone.
                  This is true.

I like watching Real Madrid for similar reasons.

Comment

• Has the City fan ever posted anything other than City?.

No one gives two ****s about City, certainly not Barcelona fans .

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                      I tell you what, Ramsey is probably in his best form since that 6 month purple patch he had a few years ago.

Other than that awful game against Liverpool, he's been one of our better players.

I still don't rate Xhaka though. He just doesn't have it. Too slow in mind and body.
                      Xhaka is like the new Mikel Arteta for the Gunners. I like Elneny over him, but Xhaka has the quality to deliver better passes but the muhfucca is reckless.

Comment

Working...
                      X