• Big Sam is proper Teflon.

The F.A will end up re-employing him

Comment

• West Ham over Everton today?

Comment

• Time to sell Willian to Manchester United

Comment

• Manchester City getting lucky again
          Last edited by Phenom; 11-29-2017, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• That Sterling finish was a thing of beauty.

Comment

• No luck. Champions find ways to win, period. City are gonna walk the PL trophy to the cabinet.

I know the Chelsea board must be feeling salty about Salah. I didn’t mind him leaving to Rome or going to Liverpool but jeeeesus man, was it not a mistake to let that guy go?

Comment

• Ramsey was tearing it up again today. That flick for Laca's goal was proper naughty.

It's weird him being an effective player and not being a total liability. Going to take a bit of getting used to.

Comment

• Salah is a much better player than i originally thought he was. He's in great form.

Guardiola and Redmond was a little weird at the end of their game. Praising him though apparently.

Match of the Day is crap these days isn't it. I hardly watch it but Wright and Murphy are terrible tonight.

Comment

• little mo is coolness personified. was impressed with the sterling finish tonite. when we sold him i was made up. now not so much hes playing very well

Comment

• Guardiola is such a weirdo.

If he rates Redmond though I get it. I do too. Redmond can play.

That Sterling goal was for sure a title clincher. In November too, lol

In theory if the English clubs in the CL have any balls they can already prioritise that trophy.

Chelsea should as a bare minimum be resting Kante, Hazard, and Morata ahead of any CL knockout game imo
                      Last edited by Sparked_26; 11-30-2017, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X