• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beardo View Post
    Newcastle have flogged like 20 players and signed only 5. Grim days ahead
    Ashley has ****ed you guys over again.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
      Selling The dippers our deadwood for 50 mil and beating them to Lemar on the same day:
      16:30 - Arsenal bid £92m for Lemar
      16:45 - Arsenal chit the bed and withdraw from the deal.

Lemar basically said I aint joining no bum club

Comment

• Danny Drinkwater arriving via jetpack to Cobham at 22:59 GMT.

The football world will never be the same again, tbh.

Comment

• Mbappe.

Football is dead isn't it?.

Remember when everyone laughed at Pogba's price last year?. Mourinho was right when he said it will look cheap next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            22 years old and regularly performing in PL/CL, how's he a bottle job?

Sanchez is getting old and has 1 year left on his deal. Sterling's the more valuable asset.
            Almost as laughable as Arsenal not wanting Lemar for 50m in June and now bidding 90m.. only for him to turn them down

PSG cheating the market agaim wtf... Mpappe on loan

Comment

• Mbappe has to be one of the weirdest deals ever. Loaning your main competitor your best player so they can get around restrictions that would otherwise penalise them.

Comment

• Someone please tell me what the **** is Chelsea doing......

Riyad Mahrez?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beardo View Post
                  Newcastle have flogged like 20 players and signed only 5. Grim days ahead
                  Owner that has no clue.

He should've backed Benitez more. Newcastle could've been back competing in the Prem within 3 years if Benitez has the backing.

Comment

• In fairness, the set-up of the premiership is so good and so fair. That the top teams can't easily bum a so-called small team into oblivion in the transfer market.

A PSG deal wouldn't happen over here because even Huddersfield would tell Man United to go fuck themselves.

Of course the upshot of that is that the premiership teams are the meal ticket for every top flight European club. Their own assets are hyper-inflated, and the result is Oxlade-Chamberlain cost £40 million and at least £125,000 a week in wages. Again, that lad has scored 9 league goals in his career.

Chelsea should probably chill out in the transfer market. They could feasibly pay of a chunk of a new stadium just by holding tight on fringe players for silly fees and selling the drek.

The Ox rejecting us probably saved Chelsea about £80 mill for fuck sake. One of those things is a lot better than the other thing.

We do need to part nationalise the game though.

These fees are just silly. And that money is just flying into a vacuum of agents. The money is sooo big at the moment it could actually help the infrastructure of the actual fucking country. If local authorities had a 10% stake in Oxlade Chamberpot they'd have 4 million to spend on local projects, lol.

I'm not joking either. There are millions literally being tossed into a black hole at the moment. When our public services are on their arse as much as it is even stuff as disconnected from every day life as football is getting on my nerves.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 08-31-2017, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Someone please tell me what the **** is Chelsea doing......

Riyad Mahrez?

That's their level now, they can't compete for world level players like Keita and The Ox

Comment

Working...
                      X