Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zlatan is in unreal shape for 34, 'e actually looked pretty pacy at points .

Comment

• I don't care what anybody says, the Premiership is the big daddy, the pinnacle.

Look how much it means to Zlatan.

Sure Barcelona are probably better than most Premier League teams, but they play cannon fodder all season. It's garbage.

Serie A is pathetic as is the German league and the French league is the pits.

There's a reason the last league rights went for like one hundred billion.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        People still call Zlatan over-rated, I truly don't know what people see when they watch football. The man is exceptional.

Pogba, as expected. He is going to dominate games.

Bailly also fantastic and Mkhitaryan will replace Mata soon.
        Need a right back though

As for Zlatan.. I just want to see him absolutely destroy and molest John Terry like he did in an international friendly one time..

He just pushed Terry aside like he was a kid and not some 6,4 big ass CB

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          I don't care what anybody says, the Premiership is the big daddy, the pinnacle.

Look how much it means to Zlatan.

Sure Barcelona are probably better than most Premier League teams, but they play cannon fodder all season. It's garbage.

Serie A is pathetic as is the German league and the French league is the pits.

There's a reason the last league rights went for like one hundred billion.
          I don't watch much else really.

I can't see how it's possible to keep up with all major leagues, you must have a lot of time on your hands if you're an expert in all of them.

I'd be more inclined to watch QPR v Fulham in the championship than i would Bilbao vs Grenada or Roma vs Atalanta tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            People still call Zlatan over-rated, I truly don't know what people see when they watch football. The man is exceptional.
            Half of this board used to say "Zlatan is overrated, he can only score against bums, Shawcross would put him on a stretcher, Charlie Adam would retire him if he played in the BPL, he has a **** record against English sides" etc etc etc and now they're sucking his dick dry LMFAO pure hypocrisy

Comment

• Don't know wtf some of you are talking about United got out played at Old Trafford against a weak Southampton side don't see any clear favorite or a strong team in BPL wouldn't shock me if Leicester City won it again

Comment

• Also Friday matches are very inconvenient for TV audiences outside of Europe stop copying the French

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Don't know wtf some of you are talking about United got out played at Old Trafford against a weak Southampton side don't see any clear favorite or a strong team in BPL wouldn't shock me if Leicester City won it again
                  Southampton had one shot on goal.

More possession means nothing, Utd were in complete control of the game from start to finish and should have really scored another couple.

Martial is very wasteful.

Comment

• So which position pogba play? hope mou not stuck him in front of defense, coz that's would be a waste

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                      So which position pogba play? hope mou not stuck him in front of defense, coz that's would be a waste
                      CM, he was pretty much allowed to go wherever.

Felliani was the guy left to hold.

Comment

Working...
                      X