X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RLC is running wild out there, lol

Comment

• This Tammy Abraham guy looks like a proper bum.

Lofty bum cheeks is indeed looking half decent.

Comment

• Tammy looked alright. Strong and sniffs out a chance but must have missed every pass!

Drogba at his age was a fisherman in the Ivory Coast so it's all good. Better target man than Batshoes for Chelsea I think.

RLC is probably England's best midfielder tbh. I bet that bum Henderson gets straight back in that team though

Comment

• Chelsea nearly signed Ross Barkley in the summer.

That would have been one of our worst signings of all time. Torres level.

Comment

• Torres actually scored a vital goal for you vs Barca in the CL.. this clown will Never do anything close.. Barkley got a horseshoe up his ass.. kid has done nothing

Didn't watch the game last night it my Facebook feed is full of how great and committed the kids look.. and "let's give them a go rather then the old guard

Who exactly is the old guard?

We basically need to build around Kane and that's it.. we don't have anyone else that good

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              Torres actually scored a vital goal for you vs Barca in the CL.. this clown will Never do anything close.. Barkley got a horseshoe up his ass.. kid has done nothing

Didn't watch the game last night it my Facebook feed is full of how great and committed the kids look.. and "let's give them a go rather then the old guard

Who exactly is the old guard?

We basically need to build around Kane and that's it.. we don't have anyone else that good
              I think they mean the likes of Cahill, Hart, Henderson, Walcott, Jagielka, Young and Sturridge.

Kane and Rashford to lead the strike.

Alli, Wilshere, Stones, Maguire, Butland, Walker have to feature in the squad.

We all know we aren't winning the World Cup, so let's the kids some experience and let's see what they can do. I would say put Lallana on because he's underrated but he's been gone for so long, I don't know how he'll look when he's back.

Comment

• Harry Maguire is an excellent player.

Favourite non-Chelsea player. Wish we had him. Should have got him anyway, he couldn't have played any better than he did against us the Bridge. C.unt, was literally dribbling through our team, playing long passes on a 6 pence. Think he even had a couple of shots.

Considering how excited press get about some truly average players it surprises me when they miss one. In fact, everyone missed him. £17 million to Leicester. In terms of ability Maguire as actually one of England's best players. He just looks like he only drinks gravy and has the build of Kebab vendor.

He's better than Van Dijk imo. Going rate £60 million for him. Hull had some gems in that team of utter dross.
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 11-11-2017, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• I really don't see the hype in Rashford. He is scary quick but from a technical point of view I'm not convinced he is good enough to be a top top player.

Really impressed with Pickford last night and of course RLC.

Livermore not good enough but we knew that..

I wouldn't be against that back 3 at the World Cup.

Walker in for Trippier. Alli for Livermore and Kane for Tammy or Vardy.

Tammy is raw but he just has the impression of someone who can score out of nothing. He is also quick, big and strong.. not a player many would enjoy playing against. If he ends up with 15 plus goals at Swansea then I would be tempted to partner him with Kane. You could see how desperate he was to play for England and we need more of that!

We will win the World Cup.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                    I really don't see the hype in Rashford. He is scary quick but from a technical point of view I'm not convinced he is good enough to be a top top player.

Really impressed with Pickford last night and of course RLC.

Livermore not good enough but we knew that..

I wouldn't be against that back 3 at the World Cup.

Walker in for Trippier. Alli for Livermore and Kane for Tammy or Vardy.

Tammy is raw but he just has the impression of someone who can score out of nothing. He is also quick, big and strong.. not a player many would enjoy playing against. If he ends up with 15 plus goals at Swansea then I would be tempted to partner him with Kane. You could see how desperate he was to play for England and we need more of that!

We will win the World Cup.
                    I havent seen much of Walker for City, but i really rate Trippier highly and i think he is a better player technically. Very good crossing ability, plus the added benefit of being a part of that Tottenham core we should be exploiting.

Walker is an athletic beast but not that great on the ball. Good to have those two contrasting options though

Only saw bits of the game yesterday but we still seem to have problems controlling the game in midfield. Good to see a bit of pace and creativity in there though.

Maybe Rashford wont be top top, but he is clearly a very dangerous player. Like his directness and ability to make situations out of nothing. Perfect for international football.

Comment

• I think I may be on board lads.

England are winning the World Cup.

Cant believe its finally gonna happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X