Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If United win nothing of notoriety, is it fair to say Jose is finished (a shell of what he once was)?

I still want to see what happens 3rd season. He may ruin United for a long time to come.

Comment

• Early days to write off Jose tbh.

Will probably win the CL.

Luiz looks like his Chelsea career is in the balance. Seems fair tbh. He's been far too casual. Cahill has been poor at times and even Azpi has but Luiz has a bad habit of smiling after mistakes and looking stoned. The other two are professionals.

Luiz at 30 needs to grow up a bit. He's lucky to be at Chelsea just as much as Charly Musonda is. This is why Chelsea haemorrhage quality players all the time. There is a culture of entitlement amongst that players.

We are basically Kante FC at the minute anyway though so they need to get a grip of themselves. We have no control of any games unless he plays. Drinkwater to me looks like a safe pair of hands. Needs more minutes.
      Last edited by Sparked_26; 11-05-2017, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• Also that Iborra at Leicester is a great player

Comment

• I guess Conte got sensitive because Luiz questioned his tactics v Roma, I agree with Luiz on this Conte ****ed up the tactics and selection home and away against Roma and was outsmarted by Francesco

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            LMAO! Arsenal come into the match and the the ref blatantly ignores an offside David Silva and city go 3-1 up
            Should've had another pen for the push on Sterling in the first half. The offside decision balanced it out.

A comprehensive beating and a deserved win, shoud've put about 7 past them really. The train rolls on, **** the international break.

Comment

• That was a pen on Sterling.

Saw bits of that game and Arsenal were never in it.

Everyone looks levels below City now. Essentially Chelsea and Man U are two fairly average Chelsea sides. Spurs are Spurs

Liverpool have a defence of utter bums

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                I guess Conte got sensitive because Luiz questioned his tactics v Roma, I agree with Luiz on this Conte ****ed up the tactics and selection home and away against Roma and was outsmarted by Francesco
                Conte never once fixed the issue of Kante being out. He didn't have any solutions.

Drinkwater is the solution for me

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  If United win nothing of notoriety, is it fair to say Jose is finished (a shell of what he once was)?

I still want to see what happens 3rd season. He may ruin United for a long time to come.
                  I wouldn't say that.

He's managing in a different time. During his first Chelsea run, he had the most money arguably in football to spend on players which made it easy to attract the best players. I'd say Real, PSG, Barca (arguably) and Man City have more than him. He inherited a disjointed squad who didn't really have a style or philosophy. He has no great natural leaders/players in his team. Where are the Nevilles, the Rio's/Vidic's/Keano's? Mikataryan is not playing to his ability, I do think he's a very good player though. Utd made a HUGE mistake in not going for Vidal a few years ago with intent. He is EXACTLY the one player they need in their squad. They could also do with Perisic from Inter as their wingers and fullbacks are pants imo. Utd traditionally used to do a great job on the wings, Evra, Ronaldo, Giggs, Neville etc...they're missing it right now. Valencia is doing a fair job but Young isn't Utd calibre. He'd be great at somewhere like Newcastle right about now.

More than anything, Utd's movement off the ball is pants. Compare their movement off the ball to Real Madrid and City. It's night and day. Real Madrid are going through a poor patch but it's to be expected...they've played at an unbelievable level for years now.

Comment

• Not to have a dig, but yeah I will, because Matic was getting unreal praise. He is neither a leader nor does he move the ball quickly enough.

I don't think any premiership team is equipped with leaders. I would say City don't apart from Kompany who never plays.

Spurs with Kane, Lloris, Dier (clogger) , and Vertonghan are pretty vocal. The issue with them is they haven't won s.hit. Neither has their manager. They needed to win the carabao cup. They need to get a trophy in the bank. Not to take away from them because they are doing brilliantly on their budget.

Comment

• Yeah I don't think leaders are an issue at United.. we are missing Pogba who is very vocal also.. it's a big loss for sure..

United fans wont put up with this for long anyway.. football is dire atm.. we have had that since Fergie left.. which was what 5 years ago now? Lots of money has be spent.. it's not like we have crap footballers either.. we have probably the 2nd best squad in the league

The only way you get away with this football is if your winning.. Man City being miles clear and playing great football just adds salt to the wounds.. Jose wont last long if it keeps up

Comment

Working...
                      X