Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank God the international break is gonna come back!

England are going to give whoever their playing a right old shoeing

Comment

• Dortmund v Bayern Munich and Barcelona v Sevilla were entertaining it was a boring day for the premier league only

But premier league is very boring this year tbf

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Dortmund v Bayern Munich and Barcelona v Sevilla were entertaining it was a boring day for the premier league only

But premier league is very boring this year tbf
        I greatly enjoyed the Sham-Liverpool game, particularly the bit where the Hamsters scored and thought they were going to make a game of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Morata is bad or not good. He's just going through the growing pains is all.

He's not used to the constant playing time, so he'll develop into the role. I just figure he could probably use a 2 striker set up to help with his progression.
          maybe that's the case. the thing which really frustate me when he play for juve is Morata fells alot, just like sparked wrote he's kinda weak, is not just because his balance is weak but many times he fell just trying to get free kicks but he affraid to look like a kunt doing it, he fell on the slighiest touch but he forgot to put teathric or put pressure on the ref about it. atleast if you want to be a striker who fell alot act like inzaghi or klinsmann. he let many chance to learn these diving art slip by, serie a is perfect for something like this because serie a defenders are well known to be sneaky making these little fouls/harassements to distrupt opponent's game flow.

Comment

• How has Andros Townsends tattooed hairline started growing?

Comment

• Arsenal reverting to type. Getting touched up by City.

Comment

• juventus play like **** today. everyone play like amateur, terrible first touch, always one step behind on tge loose ball and afraid to pull the trigger. idk why they play nervous like this, they won 6 scudetto straight and their opponent this time is at the bottom with no points

Comment

• I hate Arsenal but holy **** they are getting screwed by the ref.. did City pay him off aswell?

Probably gonna be 4-0 or worse now

Comment

• LMAO! Arsenal come into the match and the the ref blatantly ignores an offside David Silva and city go 3-1 up

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Thank God the international break is gonna come back!

England are going to give whoever their playing a right old shoeing
                      I'm actually gonna be in London and got tickets to the England vs Germany friendly this Friday.

Any bar you know of, or place you recommend prior to the game starting?

Comment

Working...
                      X