Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You used to rave about Matic in the early days Sparked.

He was better than a prime Lothar Matthaus at one point!

Morata will turn out to be a good signing, he hasn't had a fair chance at Madrid. When he played last year he was better than Benzema but just didn't get enough game time.

Comment

• Is Morata an upgrade on Costa? I don't think he is tbh.

70 mil is a lot of money, even in today's crazy market.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
        The Ox is pretty decent tbh
        Don't be fooled. He had about 6 good games last season and was atrocioisly bad for the rest or injured.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
          Is Morata an upgrade on Costa? I don't think he is tbh.

70 mil is a lot of money, even in today's crazy market.
          He is a better footballer than Costa but Costa work rate is better and is a proven goal scorer

I bet Chelsea would've rather kept Costa but the **** is a drama queen and been asking for a move as soon as Chelsea bought him

Chelsea over paid and I'm personally not sold on Morata but he is better than Belotti and Aubameyang

Comment

• I think Arsenal signing of Lacazette is the best move in the EPL I won't be surprised if he ends up with a better season than Lukaku and Morata

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
              You used to rave about Matic in the early days Sparked.

He was better than a prime Lothar Matthaus at one point!

Morata will turn out to be a good signing, he hasn't had a fair chance at Madrid. When he played last year he was better than Benzema but just didn't get enough game time.
              I did.

****s form fell of a cliff in comparison to that first year. It is like in pro Evo and one of your men has that black arrow facing down by his conditioning stats. You know then that he has pure aids

Comment

• Based on Ibras form last year who could United even buy to match him then? Outside of Neymar.. Suarez and Ronaldo?

United spent 70m on a proven scorer in the PL.. which in the market now is about par..

I don't even rate him that much but the guy can bully weak/mid table sides.. Beating the likes if Hull gives the same amount of points as beating any1 else

So i dont get the arguement.. if United's front line is worse it's down to Ibra being retired.. something the club nor the player wanted

Not like City buying a bum who cant defend as a right back

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  He is a better footballer than Costa but Costa work rate is better and is a proven goal scorer

I bet Chelsea would've rather kept Costa but the **** is a drama queen and been asking for a move as soon as Chelsea bought him

Chelsea over paid and I'm personally not sold on Morata but he is better than Belotti and Aubameyang

Better fit != better player.

Morata isn't better than Aubameyang but he will likely be a better fit. Chelsea doesn't play to strikers who like to exploit space behind defenders. Haven't been like that since Drogba arrived.

Belotti may be fools gold so Morata may be better than him. Belotti isn't really even the best striker in Italy, that's Dybala and Icardi.

The real upside to Morata is he's a young Spanish player that won't run off when Madrid come calling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                    Morata wouldn't get into our team, not fussed about him one bit.
                    Taking the piss?

You have no front man. Sturridge rather sit on a bench than play. Ings hasn't played sinc 2014. Origi is fourth best Belgian striker. Firmino is good but he's a 2nd striker type.

Morata would be Klopp's dream. He's just like Barrios and Lewandowski.
                    Last edited by F l i c k e r; 07-20-2017, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Better fit != better player.

Morata isn't better than Aubameyang but he will likely be a better fit. Chelsea doesn't play to strikers who like to exploit space behind defenders. Haven't been like that since Drogba arrived.

Belotti may be fools gold so Morata may be better than him. Belotti isn't really even the best striker in Italy, that's Dybala and Icardi.

The real upside to Morata is he's a young Spanish player that won't run off when Madrid come calling.
                      Aubmeyang is overrated I would take Morata over him anytime on any team

Comment

Working...
                      X