• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Troopz guy cracks me up

https://youtu.be/WeK5Cq1jgSo

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
      Butthurt much?

The Ox is joining us as he enters his prime, he will tear chit up I GUARANTEE it.
      How much is he sitting on a week though?

I feel Chelsea 100% offered him lower wages than Arsenal were willing to give. That's just how Chelsea is. If you aren't an establish quality player, you aren't earning anywhere neat Hazard, Cesc etc. in the team.

Ox was probably offered about 75-100k, I'll reach and say he was offered 120k max. That's what Courtois makes.

I'll be sure to read up on the football leaks when Ox is signed and transferred to Liverpool.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
        This Troopz guy cracks me up

https://youtu.be/WeK5Cq1jgSo
        Who won? Blud or Fam?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          Sterling would fit right in with all the bottle jobs at Arsenal.. Can't believe City bid just 50m for Sanchez in this market.. he's 70-80m at least..
          22 years old and regularly performing in PL/CL, how's he a bottle job?

Sanchez is getting old and has 1 year left on his deal. Sterling's the more valuable asset.

Comment

• Arsenal in HELL

Comment

• Sky sports are saying the Ox fee is £40m + £10m add ons.

Comment

• £92 mil for Lemar?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  £92 mil for Lemar?
                  Selling The dippers our deadwood for 50 mil and beating them to Lemar on the same day:

Comment

• Gutted Sanchez is off though. He's one of those players you can't replace.

Comment

• Newcastle have flogged like 20 players and signed only 5. Grim days ahead

Comment

Working...
                      X