Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In all honesty, I would rather us just sell Sanchez and not get a replacement.

I just can't get behind a player that doesn't want to be here. Meant to be a bit of an arsehole in the dressing room too.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
      In all honesty, I would rather us just sell Sanchez and not get a replacement.

I just can't get behind a player that doesn't want to be here. Meant to be a bit of an arsehole in the dressing room too.
      Should have sold him tbh, now you have a sulking player disrupting the dressing room and who's going to leave on a free next summer.

Comment

• In all honesty this deadline day has been underwhelming tbh. Must have pressed the F5 button at least 500 times today.

Comment

• Alexis Sanchez is definitely a bad egg.

Standard individualist type. No wonder Messi bullied him.

Messi cares about winning. Sanchez? Not so sure. He cares about being seen to be trying. He actually gets outrun by Ozil in terms of distance covered. It is like Sanchez can feel the red light of a camera ffs so when you see him on screen he is buzzing around the ball.

Comment

• Well we have signed 5 players today.

Not sure why the bigger teams are finding it so hard to get these deals done.

Comment

• I think Sky Sports is a sinking ship.

They are terrible, absolutely terrible. They literally make rumours up. They pretend sports that they don't have the rights to don't exist.

They **** about changing channel numbers and creating channels when they haven't got enough decent content to fill 3 channels. No offence but no one is interested in netball or women's cricket, squash etc.

War BT Sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
                That's their level now, they can't compete for world level players like Keita and The Ox
                I wouldn't say that.

Perhaps we have lost our appeal to English players as they know they won't get into the side because of foreigners like Hazard.

Honestly though, we probably dodged two bullets in Oxlade and Barkley.

Barkley specially is bang bang average. Him going to spurs is probably good for him. Because of any trait, Spurs value effort over everything else.

Oxlade though, I'm not sure how he fits in Liverpool. I don't see him dislodging any starter in that side. He probably winds up being a make shift rb like Milner for lb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Alexis Sanchez is definitely a bad egg.

Standard individualist type. No wonder Messi bullied him.

Messi cares about winning. Sanchez? Not so sure. He cares about being seen to be trying. He actually gets outrun by Ozil in terms of distance covered. It is like Sanchez can feel the red light of a camera ffs so when you see him on screen he is buzzing around the ball.
                  I really don't like him tbh. Thinks his shlt smells sweeter than most. Apparently gives it the Billy big bollocks in the dressing room as well.

He'll probably get a brace against Bournemouth and all will be forgotten. Football fans are that fickle.

It baffled me how Liverpool fans could cheer Suarez after all that drama he caused that summer.

Comment

• Tim Krul joins Brighton on loan. Now we're strengthening relegation rivals. Wow

Comment

• Caballero
                      Bakayoko
                      Rüdiger
                      Morata
                      Drinkwater
                      Zappacosta

I don't really know what to make of Zappacosta but let's see how Conte brings it together.

Comment

Working...
                      X