This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Pogba will be the best player in the league this season.

I think United will win the league at a canter, we are going to be a really difficult team to beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
      If Neymar does go PSG ( which is looking increasingly likely). I think it's a given Barca will sign Coutinho.

All Liverpool can do is try and get top dollar for him.
      Doubt it, Hormone boy doesn't want him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Hope that Barkley link to Chelsea is nonsense.

RLC is better than him, so is Baker.

I trust Conte but surely he sees that.

The only English players useful to Chelsea would be Bertrand, Ox, and Mikael Antonio. Even then they would all be squad players.

Really unless your buying Harry Kane (impossible) no English player is going to make Chelsea a better team.

I think Clyne would be a moderate upgrade on Moses at rwb.

Far from the best going forward but more reliable in defense than both Walker (who we tried to buy) and Moses (who is current starter).

In my opinion though.

Comment

• I think Victor Moses stamina is off the chance which makes him valuable.

I don't think Walker would have been an upgrade really.

Comment

• Boy is talented tbh...

Comment

• https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/sport/football/834387/Naby-Keita-Liverpool-transfer-news-gossip/amp

Looks like Liverpool is buying nowt. Can't even buy Van Dijk cause Pool really did tap him up.

The new stand is producing lemons.

Comment

• Chelsea got touched up by Inter. I question Conte's decision against going 342 but it was a meaningless game so it is no big deal.

I think Morata and Batshuayi will be more effective as a team than separate. I feel like Batshuayi would be good enough to get into poaching positions.

Morata in contrast, you can tell he comes from Real Madrid's school, He falls over any chance he gets. That's not going to work if he is a lone striker.

Comment

• Chelsea usually lose a lot of preseason always have done since I can remember but you can definitely say that Fabregas in a middle 2 will get Chelsea beat by a lot of teams. Not even good premiership teams - anyone with a bit of pace and power in the middle

Cesc is brilliant footballer but you can't have him anywhere near your own goal.

I completely understand why Barcelona essentially played him as a striker.

Morata is likely not fit but I get a Torres vibe from here. I think it's his gait and his face. I don't like his body language compared to Batshuayi's. And yeah he did claim all kinds of free kicks that were never free kicks.

Batshauyi is raw as hell and sometimes his basic technique is inconsistent but he is strong, robust and angry.
                  Last edited by Sparked_26; 07-29-2017, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    They kind of picked the wrong club to try and haggle with. Leipzig are loaded and don't need that scouse money.
                    It's the same **** with us every year tbf, spend most of the transfer window chasing a player and end up with our c0ck in our hand and our third choice target.

Alexis Sanchez, Diego Costa, Mkhitaryan, Konoplyanka, even Clint fookin Dempsey, Alex Teixiera, Willian, Gotze, Salah before he went Chelsea etc and now Keita and VVD

Every ****ing year.

We're a complete and utter joke in the transfer market, I can indeed confirm. Americans need to **** off from football, **** owners. Bunch of stat loving fat twats who haven't got a ****in clue about the game. Fat ******s spend all summer trying to lowball clubs to sign players on the cheap and end up getting told to **** off then try the same again the next transfer window with different clubs. Cvnts.

Comment

• Those moneyball tactics probably don't work in football either.

Initially I thought they might.

Everyone watches too much football and stats in football mean nothing outside of goals and assists.

I keep reading about that new City player putting in the most crosses in Europe or whatever. So what?

The only position I think it might apply is goalkeeper. That is essentially a different sport. I am sure there is a quality keeper out there playing at a low level that could effectively play for anyone.
                      Last edited by Sparked_26; 07-30-2017, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X