Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst season of football that I can ever recall. Last year was rubbish too.

Let's face it, the league is rubbish without United being top dog. Nobody tries any,previous, they just shut up shop and try and sneak a goal on the break.

At least when United were dominant teams would say **** it and give it a go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Worst season of football that I can ever recall. Last year was rubbish too.

Let's face it, the league is rubbish without United being top dog. Nobody tries any,previous, they just shut up shop and try and sneak a goal on the break.

The worst side I ever seen win the Premier League was the last time United won it, even Leicester City were more dominant than United

It does say a lot about the premier league though I agree the league is overrated Antonio Conte is easily winning with the worst Chelsea XI since Andre Villas-Boas Chelsea

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Spurs have won 9 in a row ffs.

Wish we could play them in the league
        8 in row Spurs were ready to be bent over but I knew CP wouldn't turn up after they slapped Liverpool around at Anfield

Arsenal match should be interesting title should be a wrap by next Monday

Comment

• Carlo Anceliti 1st season has to be looked at as failure, the league double is the minimum to be expected from a Bayern Munich manager

Congratulations to Dortmund

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Spurs have won 9 in a row ffs.

Wish we could play them in the league
            one a piece in the prem and tbh until hazard came on they looked the better team , no wonder they had faces on them like what the fk how was that 4 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Worst season of football that I can ever recall. Last year was rubbish too.

i can understand ye sentiments there mate utd are kings of the bore draws. id hate to watch them anall

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
                one a piece in the prem and tbh until hazard came on they looked the better team , no wonder they had faces on them like what the fk how was that 4 2
                See I don't understand that, yes they had 65% of possession but what did they really do with it? I don't remember Courtois making a single save and I don't remember a single chance they created

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  See I don't understand that, yes they had 65% of possession but what did they really do with it? I don't remember Courtois making a single save and I don't remember a single chance they created
                  i said they looked like the better team because they where contolin the game and looked in no danger til hazard came on

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
                    i said they looked like the better team because they where contolin the game and looked in no danger til hazard came on
                    How are they controlling the game when they were losing after 5 minutes

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      How are they controlling the game when they were losing after 5 minutes
                      not once in the first hour did i think spurs were gonna lose. and im made up inever put any monet down, mate a mine had the draw for five and a half grand for a bluey in a ten match acca, so he had a ton on both teams ended up 70 quid up, chelsea being 7/4

Comment

Working...
                      X