X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    What on earth is that garbage?.
    It's a list of top premier league transfer fees with inflation taken into account mate. Mourinho signings occupy 10 spots on the list.

Hope that clears things up.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
      It's a list of top premier league transfer fees with inflation taken into account mate. Mourinho signings occupy 10 spots on the list.

Hope that clears things up.
      Yeah, it's speculative cherry picking garbage.

How much has Mourinho spent purely in comparison to Pep, dating back to Pep starting in management?.

Comment

• Over six summers since last winning the Champions League Guardiola has spent £609.9m on players – putting his average summer spend above the £100m mark.
        At those levels surely success should be inevitable? And any failure proof that his reputation is a myth?

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/24/pep-gu...#ixzz4nxOKSRcU

Absolute fraud .

Comment

• You can't really get precious about money spent if you support a top 5 club. They're all rich and they're all trying to buy the title with varying degrees.

City will get more stick because they don't fill that stadium and don't have revenue streams of a United and they cook those books sweetly.

But since FFP is dead in the water it doesn't matter. Not one of the top clubs winning the league is more or less legit than any other.

All cheque book clubs. Don't be precious aside from Spurs. He stores his chequebook up his arse and it's never coming out since he spent £30 mill on Sissoko.
          Last edited by Sparked_26; 07-26-2017, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• My sources tell me Keita and Van Dijk close, very close

Comment

• Liverpool are having a piss take in the window.

They've put the blinders on for 2 players that realistically aren't going to come. Liepzig is a rich club, don't have to sell. Van Dijk has tapped up on him. Liverpool wasted a valuable window they could've used to reinforce and add squad depth.

Them lads aren't going to hold up playing hyper aggressive. It never works out. (Dortmund made it work cause they floundered in the CL and focused in the League. When they made it CL final, they have up on the league)

Also Coutinho supposedly agreed personal terms with Barcelona. Talk to me about Brazilian loyalty again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                You can't really get precious about money spent if you support a top 5 club. They're all rich and they're all trying to buy the title with varying degrees.

City will get more stick because they don't fill that stadium and don't have revenue streams of a United and they cook those books sweetly.

But since FFP is dead in the water it doesn't matter. Not one of the top clubs winning the league is more or less legit than any other.

All cheque book clubs. Don't be precious aside from Spurs. He stores his chequebook up his arse and it's never coming out since he spent £30 mill on Sissoko.
                I actually read something on that when he first transferred.

Supposedly The way the deal was set up, Spurs only pay like 6m (estimate) a year for every year on his contract. If he is sold at any time, Newcastle only receive payment for the years played at Spurs. I don't recall it exactly but the gist is that Spurs can end up paying a meager 6m for him if he is flogged off by window end.
                Last edited by F l i c k e r; 07-26-2017, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  I actually read something on that when he first transferred.

Supposedly The way the deal was set up, Spurs only pay like 6m (estimate) a year for every year on his contract. If he is sold at any time, Newcastle only receive payment for the years played at Spurs. I don't recall it exactly but the gist is that Spurs can end up paying a meager 6m for him if he is flogged off by window end.
                  So he is on loan? Every transfer is paid in instalments but they will have to pay the entire 30M otherwise Spurs could sell him for 30M and net a 24M profit who is stupid enough to agree to that?

Comment

• Manchester United getting slapped around by Barcelona C team

I could see Jose selling Lukaku by January

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      You can't really get precious about money spent if you support a top 5 club. They're all rich and they're all trying to buy the title with varying degrees.

For the record I'm not arsed.

The fact that a supporter of a club and a manager who have always spent boatloads of money is slagging off Pep for spending is absolutely hilarious though.

Comment

Working...
                      X